Mt Hood Timberline Reports 2009-2010

scubaree

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Timberline Summer Pass $865

Ski and Ride Timberline seven days a week thru September 6th, 2010 (weather/conditions permitting).

2009-2010 Summer Season Lift Tickets

All Ages Anytime $54

Summer Season Operating Hours

7 DAYS A WEEK :: 7am – 1:30pm

We expect to be operating the Magic Mile and Palmer lifts primarily, with a new terrain park opening on Otto Lang. On snowy/low visibility days, we may still run lifts on the lower mountain as long as snow permits.

Conditions Page with Live Cameras

$865---ouch.

I think my weekday pass was $199, and it was good for 7 months.

Yes, exactly. Summer is big business at Timberline. Makes the daily pass seem down right reasonable? It was a great spring season this year. more like an extended winter season really. Lots of fresh snow days.

Now I just watch as the groups of "Campers" move through the airport. The camp vans coming and going. Hope they all have a great summer season.

I finally took the boots out of the truck. More than likely done for the season.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Probably not any local free carvers. I have heard a number of racer/pros are up testing/training. Keep an eye out. Have fun on your new board!!

Photos please!! I think the BOL members that have not been up on Mt Hood Timberline during the summer would find the set up interesting.

Bryan

• 8 months later...

Bluebird and warm. Palmer and the Mile were good early, got real soft after 10:30. Normans softened up around 10:30, but boy it got crowded. LOTS of parkies on Normans, what with Jeff Flood closed for the day.

Looks a bit soggy today (Sunday) , tough to gauge conditions between storms. Anyone considering Monday?

Did you fellow pass holders see the "Free Day" offer? Sweet deal. I might get one more day in yet!!

GET A TASTE OF SUMMER SKIING & RIDING AT TIMBERLINE WITH

ONE FREE LIFT TICKET!

Come to Timberline anytime between June 1st and June 14th.

Present your season pass* at our Mtn Services desk in the Day Lodge.

We will issue you a FREE day ticket for your use on that day!

Only 1 ticket per pass holder. Ticket must be used on day of redemption - cannot be saved for future use. Ticket must be used by pass holder - no gifting or reselling the ticket. Season Passes will not be accepted at the lift - you must get a daily lift ticket.

*The following 09/10 Season Passes are eligible for this offer:

Winter Fusion Pass, Spring Fusion Pass, Winter Timberline Pass (Full or Weekday Plus),

:1luvu: thx Bryan

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...