Note to New Members ×

New options on the TD3, what to come?

Hans

The guy who developed Sparks R&D bindings for splitboards is prototyping the same concept to allow lateral flex for AT boots. From what little i heard on splitboard.com forum there is quite an improvement in the ride quality since AT boots are stiff in that area.

I wonder if Fin will develop something that has titanium toe and heel bails that will adapt to voile slider plates.Now theres a fringe market if i ever saw one.

The guy who developed Sparks R&D bindings for splitboards is prototyping the same concept to allow lateral flex for AT boots. From what little i heard on splitboard.com forum there is quite an improvement in the ride quality since AT boots are stiff in that area.

I wonder if Fin will develop something that has titanium toe and heel bails that will adapt to voile slider plates.Now theres a fringe market if i ever saw one.

I'll second that. A set of billet pucks would be "most excellent" also. The plastic ones scare me. Having more give/ flex in the heel toe would be ideal for b/c.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I've seen it somewhere. It was pretty weird, utilizing some kind of hydraulic pressure between two large baseplates. Am I correct?

The overall binding height looked pretty low as well.

I'm wondering how heavy the whole machinery is going to be...

I think I've seen it somewhere. It was pretty weird, utilizing some kind of hydraulic pressure between two large baseplates. Am I correct?

The overall binding height looked pretty low as well.

I'm wondering how heavy the whole machinery is going to be...

That's something completely different - look at this thread:

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25916&highlight=Happy+Fun+Plate

• 2 months later...

For a number of years now, work has been proceeding in order to bring perfection to the crudely conceived idea of a "Race Version" TD3. The base plate is made out of a prefamulated amulight, surmounted in a way that allows the two sperving bearings of the toe and heel blocks to be in a direct line with the panametric fam. These impenetrable pieces are held together by hydrometric marsal veins so fitted to the ambofecient lunar weinshaft that side fumbling was effectively achieved. Now, the toe and heel bails are a nonreversible termie pipe, affixed with gertal springs to prevent the toe bail getting caught in the snow. The bails are mounted into semi-boloid slots that give the boot a nice secure fit to the binding. The TD3 "Race Version" has now reached a high level of development and is now being used by many of the US riders. Moreover, if any of these parts fail you need a reciprocating dingle arm to take them apart.

For a number of years now, work has been proceeding in order to bring perfection to the crudely conceived idea of a "Race Version" TD3. The base plate is made out of a prefamulated amulight, surmounted in a way that allows the two sperving bearings of the toe and heel blocks to be in a direct line with the panametric fam. These impenetrable pieces are held together by hydrometric marsal veins so fitted to the ambofecient lunar weinshaft that side fumbling was effectively achieved. Now, the toe and heel bails are a nonreversible termie pipe, affixed with gertal springs to prevent the toe bail getting caught in the snow. The bails are mounted into semi-boloid slots that give the boot a nice secure fit to the binding. The TD3 "Race Version" has now reached a high level of development and is now being used by many of the US riders. Moreover, if any of these parts fail you need a reciprocating dingle arm to take them apart.

I am completely hammered right now ant that makes total sense. thanks, Mr. Trappster

You know, I like Fin, and he makes a great product, but it's such a shame he won't just grow up and learn how to ride.

In regards to the binding, I was thinking about getting the race version, but I think I lack some tools. However, there was this fine young lady (it was odd, it was like she was wearing her church dress even though it shrunk in the drier) I met on a corner today who mentioned her linear actuator operating prowess..

• 1 month later...