Note to New Members ×

New options on the TD3, what to come?

Hans

Looking forward

Look for custom options and new features in the TD3 for next season. We're testing things this summer! Details to come soon!

Got this in the mailbox today from Bomber. What do I have to buy this time? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

In case you did not notice it already in the Happy Fun Plate thread, I put pictures of the two different models into one image, see attachment.

i saw those pictures and probably everybody else on BOL saw them too, but there is no information about them, can you tell us the differences from the regular TD3

probably everybody else on BOL saw them too, but there is no information about them, can you tell us the differences from the regular TD3

Just have a better look at the picture and read the post by BlueB dude. Probably you saw them, but did not have a good look at them...

There is a pivot in the center of the toe and heel blocks with an elastomer underneath to allow lateral flex. There are different elastomers available for fine tuning, and it is only available in standard. Fin confiscated my spy camera, so no pictures. Sorry

mario

From a noob freeride/freecarve's perspective(in term of td3 vs td3 race). How does it help? Is it softer/stiffer? Is it better suited for icey/rutter up condition?

That's one of the few reason why I didn't jump on the TD3 even though I remember reading it that the "non-race" TD3 can be easiy adapted to become the race version. However the extra parts and tuning ability tend to confuse me more than help me.

Thanks

David