Note to New Members ×

Impression F2 and Deeluxe Track 700: season 09-10

Hans

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I think it goes back further than that....

600x800px-LL-sx91.jpg

I don't know if KC is old enough to remember "storm trooper" salomons. The sliding flex adjuster was the cats' ass. Just kidding. These boots were an insult to good skiers around the world. The next big kick in the balls came in 1998 when the salomon blessed us with the x-scream.

Long live Salomon.

middle_finger.jpg

P.S. I don't like salomon very much.

later,

Dave R.

f2 nose seems a little flat... where have I seen that before :p

Yes, F2 has gone hammerhead. I like it.

Hans, have you ridden any F2 board with the titanal layers? I was looking at the F2 website yesterday. :1luvu: Also the boards in your pictures look a little narrower, or is it just me?

later,

Dave R.

Speedsters

Damn, SCRs of 18-22 meters for the GS boards? What's up with that? Do they have some secret sauce (nose rocker?) that will make boards like that ridable for those of us who don't have private pistes?

Damn, SCRs of 18-22 meters for the GS boards? What's up with that? Do they have some secret sauce (nose rocker?) that will make boards like that ridable for those of us who don't have private pistes?

might be the average or something

the boards would not work with a scr like that for gs IMO

SCR - why are you surprised? The SGs of this year also had a much greater radius than before - the 185 has 20,3m this year. According to Sigi Grabner these boards are faster between the gates (and the World Cup proves him right ...). The SL boards also increased their scr ...

Head - there were no 08/09 models, right? So will there be any 09/10 ones?

In Soelden shopguys said they missed out on this years run because they found out too late about them being made again. So there were some boots probably. Two shops sold them and both seemed to have enough stock at that time, the black model. I'm worried about them retreating completely though. I like them a lot.

F2 - I think that the WCEs are pretty decent boards (I have a 163 SL WCE from 07/08). There are better ones, but they are ok.

And now they have a pretty modern shape, although the question is where it came from? F2´s development department? Or ...

The specs (waist width, scr, taper, etc.) are pretty similar to the SGs (and maybe also other successful raceboards - I don´t know about their specs (Kessler, Black Pearl)). But I guess that the courses somehow bring you to a certain shape ...

So it´s not just the color that changed :ices_ange

In Soelden shopguys said they missed out on this years run because they found out too late about them being made again. So there were some boots probably. Two shops sold them and both seemed to have enough stock at that time, the black model. I'm worried about them retreating completely though. I like them a lot.

I also hope that they will continue to produce hardboots, but the ones they sold this year were the same as the ones from 07/08, right?