Note to New Members ×

Impression F2 and Deeluxe Track 700: season 09-10

Hans

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The Vantage looks right for me although a 175 w/11-12r would be nice.

I like the color scheme, who makes a matching boot? as if I had $1500 to spend on bling.

vantage-1.jpg

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><th class="txt">Length / cm</th> <th>160</th> <th>166</th> </tr> <tr> <td class="txt">effective edge / mm</td> <td>1350</td> <td>1400</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="txt">nose width / mm</td> <td>275</td> <td>280,2</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="txt">waist width / mm</td> <td>224</td> <td>228</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="txt">tail width / mm</td> <td>275</td> <td>280,2</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="txt">sidecut radius / m</td> <td>8,6</td> <td>9</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="txt">weight / kg</td> <td>3,2</td> <td>3,4</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="txt hoch">offset / mm</td> <td>20</td> <td>20</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="txt">recommended stance / mm</td> <td>500</td> <td>520</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="txt">target group / kg</td> <td>60+</td> <td>75+</td> </tr> </tbody></table> shim.gif

It's hard to look at a picture like that in the middle of the summer :( but it grasps the beauty of carving just perfectly, hip almost touching snow, board bending in the middle of the turn:)

They look a bit less Black Pearl-ish in the nose section than I remember from the pictures posted in this thread earlier, but those images don't seem to load at the moment. Still they look like like great boards to me, especially when I keep in mind those are about the cheapest alpine boards you can get :biggthump