Note to New Members ×

Secret Weapon for SES

Cyrus the virus

Hello my friends, seeing a new trend in board building technology I also want to show you our new tool for the SES!

The VIRUS Schwubbynator Y6-2000cm ! Built in full "metal jacket technology" with embroired logo!

We put all our latest technology in that baby and we are really proud to present it to the public right now.

I powered my old brain up to the upper level and put my 24 years of experience in our latest model. You can believe me its a real bomb and if you take a look on these really high end materials you will be the big banger in every situation, and if I say in every situation you know what I mean!

I hope to see my old friend SHRED at the SES to ask him about the secret type of snow he is surfs!

I like those guys who celebrate the 01.April every day for themthelves!

Tomorrow if I find a few minutes before the ISPO show in Munich from

01.Febr. to 04th.Febr.2009. where we present our new collection,

I will post our new SPARROW 165 F.U.G.L.Y!

Sorry for choking, but that´s in my nature!

SEE YOU AT SES WITH SOME REAL INTERESTING STUFF!

post-995-141842271539_thumb.jpg

Hello my friends, seeing a new trend in board building technology I also want to show you our new tool for the SES!

The VIRUS Schwubbynator Y6-2000cm ! Built in full "metal jacket technology" with embroired logo!

We put all our latest technology in that baby and we are really proud to present it to the public right now.

I powered my old brain up to the upper level and put my 24 years of experience in our latest model. You can believe me its a real bomb and if you take a look on these really high end materials you will be the big banger in every situation, and if I say in every situation you know what I mean!

I hope to see my old friend SHRED at the SES to ask him about the secret type of snow he is surfs!

I like those guys who celebrate the 01.April every day for themthelves!

Tomorrow if I find a few minutes before the ISPO show in Munich from

01.Febr. to 04th.Febr.2009. where we present our new collection,

I will post our new SPARROW 165 F.U.G.L.Y!

Sorry for choking, but that´s in my nature!

SEE YOU AT SES WITH SOME REAL INTERESTING STUFF!

I'm truly honored that you wasted one minute of your 24 yrs to look at it

BV

I'm truly honored that you wasted one minute of your 24 yrs to look at it

BV

Bruce, I invested not wasted my time!:1luvu:

You are making really good boards, but these two look really not so sexy, sorry!

I hope you understood that joke, if not I´m really sorry, I dont want to blame you!

If your customers order something like that, why not!?

Hmm. I'm the proud new owner of a Virus 170 WCR..and, I also have a Coiler SLC. Sidecut differences aside, the Virus loves to be dominated and really begs you to push harder. After taking a couple of runs on it up at WP, I answered the wisper by driving as hard as I could muster into a heelside. The problem started right at this point because I was still looking somewhat toeside. That board spun so hard into a locked-in heelside that I pulled a muscle in my neck.:freak3: ..I have to use my other hand to grab a handfull of my own hair to lift my head off the pillow so I can roll over at night....

The Coiler behaves like I want to behave. It's damp, will cut through anything, and will pretty much do what I want it to.

I really love them both.

Bruce, I invested not wasted my time!:1luvu:

You are making really good boards, but these two look really not so sexy, sorry!

I hope you understood that joke, if not I´m really sorry, I dont want to blame you!

If your customers order something like that, why not!?

No hard feelings taken but we are just experimenting to forward the sport. If one of ten things works out, it is a good result! No matter what the look or result you learn something. I certainly admire the quality finish of your boards( best I have seen!) but working with all the new designs that I currently am, I like to get the performance right and then I can play around with the looks. For weight savings on a big board, looks are not my goal.

Many laughed at the original Stubby concept ( Shreds idea BTW) and it has now become a very very popular board. Shred has a liking for different stuff and is not scared to order something not so sexy, he is sexy enough and if he is in a room with a good looking board, the result might be too much for most to handle!

BV

Can I have some of that new Charmin construction?! This will revolutionize the sport!

Actually, am breaking in the new "Evo" construction right now, sure thing A "REVOLUTION"!

You could also call it a "Depends" construction.

You get the idea!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

29fyxk8.jpgwl91g0.jpg2evgi1x.jpg

1. Maximum Absorbency concentrates extra absorbent material in the center for night-time leakage protection.

2. Soft Leakage Barriers guard against side leakage for comfortable protection.

3. Comfortable latex-free elastic waist system provides better fit at the waist.

4. Six EasyGrip™ Tabs refasten for better fit.

5. Improved Ultra ABSORB-LOC® protection quickly absorbs and locks fluids away as it neutralizes odor for the best DEPEND® protection ever!

6. Gentle latex-free elastic leg gathers help provide a comfortable fit for better protection.

7. A purple "wetness Indicator stripe" disappears when brief requires changing.

At least a 20-count package should come with every board. !!!Comon Frank!!! :D

No wonder that I am waiting for La Glisse, when you keep yourself busy with such interesting Ščutbby projects. Schwubbynator Y6-2000cm seams to be remarkable board, but I have two comments. The nose is still a bit large for real Ščutbby design. Also those special white dumper-dampers should have brownish stripes of Zylon inserted in the middle. The entire board would gain a classical appearance. I ride only resorts in Sierra therefore I think Titzanal version would be over killed for me. Is it possible to get plywood (horizontal lamination) version of Schwubbynator with asymmetric sidecut? Is SPARROW 165 F.U.G.L.Y a standard design or Evo? Is it true that 165 F.U.G.L.Y has an effective edge length of 170? As I am not able to make Aspen this year and I will not have a chance to test these two Ščutbbies, I hope Ray will write detailed report for Bomber. Will one of these offered as a price during the closing banquette? Have a great time at Aspen.;)

No hard feelings taken but we are just experimenting to forward the sport. If one of ten things works out, it is a good result! No matter what the look or result you learn something. I certainly admire the quality finish of your boards( best I have seen!) but working with all the new designs that I currently am, I like to get the performance right and then I can play around with the looks. For weight savings on a big board, looks are not my goal.

I looks are not your goal I agree with you, innovation and trying some new out could never be wrong!

Hope to see you at the SES!

Many laughed at the original Stubby concept ( Shreds idea BTW) and it has now become a very very popular board. Shred has a liking for different stuff and is not scared to order something not so sexy, he is sexy enough and if he is in a room with a good looking board, the result might be too much for most to handle!

BV

I have seen that nose Stubby like shapes 5 years ago and we are using this type of shapes with a little difference that we shaped the last cm to a arrowlike tip!

I don´t know if it´s Shreds innovation or idea!? Maybe, but it doesn´t matter who was the first, it works, so it´s ok! If he is lucky with it he´s the man!

In Europe may be it´s a little bit dfferent how a board should look like so we try to make the boards our way and nobody will buy a car which looks like a quadratic box with e wheels!