Note to New Members ×

Mark Your Calenders!!

big mario

You've been clamouring for it, and now its back!!

LCS PART DEUX!!Brought to you by the LCI and All BoardSports, and whomever else would like to provide beer/goods and services/and or other stuff, for Sunday March 8th. We moved to later in the season so we could actually stand around and drink beer without it freezing as soon as you open it. More details to follow

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I saw that they were going to be here and now that I have a day off during the week, I'll try to make it over! I am an ex beantown bomber :AR15firin

I'll see if I can switch the day, but I'd most likely be over on the 30th. We shall see!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo attendee's and potential attendee's,

Please let me know if we can expect to see your smiling face on the 8th, so we can start putting some numbers together, as well as possibly giving me some more oomph with marketing and getting a few more pitches groomed.

Thanks,

mario

Yo!! SoCali in da house, will be dere reprezentn'!! Just pulled the trigger on the flight there, I hope to ski/ride with my sister on Saturday and come to the festivities on Sunday!! Looking forward to riding with the LCI again!!! This time I have Intecs, no bending over and nearly passing out!!!

The confirmed list so far:

snowman

angie

ink

concussed

shelly

dt

biggerwrangler

candice

kimo

thor

fairbanks

seraph

justk

shredderjen

bola

OldVolvosRule

Possibly:

Lee W.

DaveWinters and son

Since both SoCal and TX are being represented everyone else in CO should be able to show up. Let us know.

Ink

exception to showing up is MonoDude since the WIFE is taking him out of the country. :)