Note to New Members ×

Mark Your Calenders!!

big mario

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another post saying that yesterday was incredible!! Thanks to Mario and Bola for organizing this event. It was great meeting the Colorado carving crew. The conditions were great, the BBQ even better. Just want to throw an additional thanks out to Dustin for letting me use his Coiler AM and picking me up to attend the festivities. Hope to see you guys next year!!

of you that made this such an amazing time. It amazes me that just a few years ago the only hard booter at Lovey was Pete, The perpatrator of the LCI, though he won't admit or take credit for it. Now we are hosting a session with over 50 carvers from all over the country, and if you count Aussi Scott, all over the world. Pretty damn cool. Thanks again for joining us on our mountain. :D

Thanks from the LCI,

" We don't make trouble, we make trenches" - Ink

I'm sitting here in my living room and looking back on LCS. What a blast! Many thanks to Thor for bringing me along and giving me the chance to meet up with such a great bunch of guys.

There are 2 things I'll never forget... 1) watching so many carvers put down such great lines:biggthump 2) watching Mario slam the post at the lift mid-load. Holy Crap, what a hit!:freak3:

I'll be sure to keep a lookout for next year's session.

2) watching Mario slam the post at the lift mid-load. Holy Crap, what a hit!:freak3:

Brad,

That was an eye opener for me, one grooming ridge in the shadows can ruin your day, last I saw that pole was still out of plumb. Luckily once again my bhudda bellied/linebacker/Adonis physique kept me from getting jacked up.