Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Bigs -

Hope the surgery went well and that you're only a few short weeks away from being a freak, again!

Thanks D,

Surgery did go well, doin a Quasimodo imitation without crutches, get my official rehab scrip on tuesday morning. Original estimate had them in for 45 minutes, they where out in 30. weaned myself off of the perkys, My 82 year old jewish mother in law keeps getting me mmj (that's right , she has a card)cookies, keeping me out of my own stash. They polished the end of my femur, cleared out years of accumulated construction/moshpit/deep squat/snowboard/mountain bike crash debris an detritus, snipped off a few tears on my meniscus and acl and sent my fat ass on my way. So far so good, though I don't see myself throwin 400 lbs across my back anytime soon. Thanks for the call the other night, even in my drug addled state it meant a lot.

mario

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Short one today, Dude and I out for a couple. February cold, felt like I had sand paper on the bottom of my board. It felt good to make some turns, I actually got after it a lot faster than I thought I would. Groom was pretty solid, crowds got crazy quick. Plannin on next Sunday

mario

Hit up the land of love today. Roulette was a solid sheet of ice, but everything else was awesome spillway to richards was gorgeous all day. And it looks like there is a lot of the mountain is set to open somewhat soon. We'll see if this storm hits Saturday night like it's supposed to.

• 2 weeks later...
It's ready for you. Witnessed a full-on, grenade-in-the-pants style yard sale on Firecut from the chair this Friday. The guy may still be sidestepping up the hill to retrieve his gear. One for the ages...

My one run on that Sunday was not too far off of that... didn't lose anything, but I wouldn't sign my name to it

mario