Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

FROM THE LOVEY WEBSITE:

Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th, 2013

Free Family Race Day

"Join us as the Loveland Race Club hosts a free Family Race Day in support of Subaru's Master the Mountain. The race will take place on Firecut off Chair 2 from 10am - 2pm and will be open to skiers and snowboards of all ages and abilities. Come out and race each other for bragging rights. The race is free and open to everyone. Just sign up the morning of on the Basin Patio or at the top of the course."

Not sure which day. Could be both, but I think they are usually held on Saturday.

Sounds like FUN!

Most excellent day with the Salesman at Eldo and good to see old friend Norm on the hill as well. The carving conditions are PRIMO over there right now. So much fun after about 10yrs away. Thanks B.

Ink

P.S. Family fun races Sat and Sun this weekend. Plan on entering if you show up to ride.

James, et al,....I broke my smartphone last Friday. Warranty replacement won't be here til next Tuesday. :mad:

Gonna try to hit the hill again this Sunday 3/31. You up for the trek? Ink, you still got those 4 paks up for grabs?

Best way to contact me til then is my email through here.

-Charles

James, et al,....I broke my smartphone last Friday. Warranty replacement won't be here til next Tuesday. :mad:

Gonna try to hit the hill again this Sunday 3/31. You up for the trek? Ink, you still got those 4 paks up for grabs?

Best way to contact me til then is my email through here.

-Charles

Charles, you show up when I'm there, you got a ticket, no problem.... (I have connections @ Loveland) I'm planning on Sunday

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

Don, if you're gonna show, then I will definitely be there! Already got the wife to cover for baby duty on Sunday.

I found a Scott 168 pow board I'm dying to try on the snow cat if it's still running..

If I can't find a cheap tkt on CL, I will hit you up.

What's a good number to reach you? Use my email here or denversnowcarver@gmail.com

-Charles

Pete,

you know if the snow cat is still running?

-Charles

More than likely it is Charles, but you have to be a season ticket holder to get the cat pass if I am not mistaken. See you boneheads tomorrow. Juhwan, did you just ride today? Or where you thinking?

mario

More than likely it is Charles, but you have to be a season ticket holder to get the cat pass if I am not mistaken. See you boneheads tomorrow. Juhwan, did you just ride today? Or where you thinking?

mario

I was thinking, but I made a spectacular breakthrough in my technique. That or I just happened to zero in on a good day.

We'll see tommorrow!