Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Thanks to all those out today, still grinnin, and more importantly, no front leg cramps
Thanks for letting me be part of the group on Sunday! I even got an official welcome-to-the-club hug! Was a really fun time, you guys tired me out. Was committing the faux pas yawns at the beer table....

Hope to see you again soon!

It is time for The Loveland Race Club to be hosting timed race runs between 10am - 2pm on Firecut, so be sure to sign up the morning of in the Subaru tent. This is FREE and will take place both Saturday and Sunday.

Dave, we are tossing around the idea of a "low key" LCS on the 3rd of April. Nothing is finalized yet though. We will post when we know them.

Ink

Was up last Sat because it looked like the snow would be better. Didn't see any other carvers (at least early). Ended up on softies over on #8. The windpack was pretty good for a while. I think the groom was too soft for carving.

I'll see what works for me this weekend.

Sorry we missed you Pete, heard from the mayor that you and ice were out and going to 4. We got up there around 940 so slow going to start. Rode with one of Kai's skier friends and family. Good times.

We did the family fun race again and KK got GOLD for his efforts this time. He was not going to settle for bronze and at least wanted silver, but took it all the way to the end with the win. We did 4 around 2pm when the light was bad and the hill was bumpy. KK kept saying on the ride up "I'm going to rip this hill" and he did. I did ok with it though still trying to rail my way down instead of skidding.

KarverKai, dada is very proud of you!

Ink

We will be up tomorrow, don't forget to set your clocks forward.

I thought about posting this in the For Sale area but it is more applicable to the LCI.

As a result of not boarding enough with the wife and brother, I have a Loveland 4Pack "spare".

I'm not going to be able to use it before the end of the season so $100 and the four day passes are yours!

Matt