Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Sounding like an Abasin day after Lovey closes down.

Ink

We're (work) having an A Basin party on Saturday May 8th. We have the first spot on the beach (like right by the chair) reserved, and we'll be cookin' and stuff. Ya'll should make it a Basin day then!! :biggthump

Considering that there's a whole 8 of us in the office, it would be nice to have a bigger crowd to enjoy the prime seating.

I'll post a separate thread when the time draws near.

Who's in for some high speed falling leaf action this weekend?

Don't faget to detune ya decamba'd bods and bring ya ultra high angle, three strap softies for when it gits slushie. Maybe even break out the gaydas fo old times sake.

Ink

GFYG:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea

Plannin on sunday

Ang, the 8th was the day we where plannin for our invasion

Avs and Nugs in playoffs...

Ink

Maybe if we are lucky we can have a Nuggets/Lakers Western Conference playoff and also a Avs/Kings matchup. The latter is highly doubtful but the first one is a definite possibility. I will be rootin' for the Nuggets myself, I hate the Lakers!

Glad to see you guys are still going strong at Lovey! As for myself, I haven't been on the snow for over a month due to a swollen left knee and restricted range of motion. F'in volleyball! Why do I beat myself up on the court which leads to lost time on the limited snow that we have here??

on Sunday with 7 regulars and a couple strays roaming around. Snow held up nicely till around 11 when it started turning into mush.

NEVER ride two from the bottom, pins and needles at the top. Arrrrgh.

Ink

This could be the begining of the end for testing.... Saturday was a mess and I think I strained my lower back.

From Lovey's site:

This Afternoon: Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. South wind between 5 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Tonight: Snow. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 22. West southwest wind between 8 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.

Friday: Snow. High near 27. Blustery, with a west northwest wind between 14 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible.

Friday Night: Snow. Low around 21. Blustery, with a north northwest wind between 20 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Saturday: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 22 to 25 mph decreasing to between 13 and 16 mph. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.

Sunday: A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.

Ink

Got there at 8:30... front of Second row ?? 30* and snowing. 1ST chair...

first tracks down Spillway/Richards, first tracks down the run right of Richards, first tracks down under 2, first tracks down Firecut, first tracks down 6, @ 9:15 the weather changed... The wind was howling with gusts up to 3 MPH, yes, THREE, :eek: the sky turned an ugly shade of blue :biggthump

fresh tracks over and over on 6 until I left aroound noon. Didn't bother with 9, 8, or 4. It was a Mono kinda' day. Life is good....

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

Reports are saying 1-2 FEET of snow here in Breck between tonight and tomorrow. I think I'll anti-slum this weekend which means you will probably see my smiling face on Sunday :eplus2:

Yup, I'm gonna be at lovey tomorrow, possibly saturday too. Powder!

I love finding out my other half is coming to visit via BOL. :smashfrea

I'm there Saturday and probably back for more Sunday! One for pack ticket left an $30 tickets....why not!