Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Cold, but not life threatening. Ridable, but firm. Not a lot of people, but the ones who were there were aiming for me.

JP1, great day , I had fun. tomarrow is a possibility, but still TBD.

PCdenver's playing tomarrow at 7pm , I think. He's the tough looking charactor playing banjo.

Directions;

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4SKPB_enUS352US353&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=tonys+market+denver&fb=1&gl=us&hq=tonys+market&hnear=denver&cid=0,0,13587190612249681250&ei=LXEhS-zdC46Vtge_k7nWBw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQnwIwAA

Jeff, AWESOME time :biggthump Thanks so much, now I'm really stoked about meeting the rest of the LCI. For some 'strange reason' I chose to not go back on Rt 70 (east coast thing, always in a hurry) and took Rt.6. "OH-MY-GOD", Captivating is one word that comes to mind. I got the chills :eek: more looking at the scenery than at any time dealing with the temperatures the past 3 days! This is one beautiful place.

I think I'll try out the Donek tomorrow.............Thanks Again Don & Jeff :)

i'll be at Lovey tomorrow

planning on Sunday also

jp1, if you're there, i'll be wearing a silver and black helmet, almost blaze orange jacket

most likely riding plates, if not a 192 Tanker or Arbor A-Frame

plan to arrive at the lodge by 8:00 and eat breakfast next to the Wedge Bar, if you met monodude upstairs, i'll be in that area

Ink, Thanks for an Awesome Time :biggthump What can I say , it just keeps getting better :) I already more than know I made the right choice comming here (but I swear I won't tell anyone) ;) Looking forward to meeting everyone :D :D Sunday -------- jp1

I might be at Loveland next Sunday and the following days. I don't have a plan just staying out in Frisco for a few days. Hoping to make it out by Sunday to hang with the LCI crew.

Erik,

lift 1 @ 8:30,Or the wedge bar upstairs in the lodge, at least one of us knuckleheads will be there. Forecast is calling for sunny and 22f. should be good.

Good day today, double digits on some grippycarvaliciousness. The much needed snow was flying, the wind was blowing and the light was flat. And it was cold of course. Yet another perfect day for the shortbus crew.:)

mario

Good to ride with everyone yesterday. That was the biggest group of riders I've ever stayed with, nice vibe.Mario, Thanks for the ride. Ink , good to see you and the family. D.T., balboajeffatearthlinkdotnet, good riding and chatting.JP1, thanks for spending time with us , it was great fun, and feel free to email me at above address.

It would seem one good turn deserves another.

I had an AWESOME :biggthump time yesterday (again) and it was great meeting everyone. Spent most of the day today in the Valley on Sidewinder, what a hoot, the most people I seen on it at one time was 4, so it held up SWEET all day.

Tomorrow (Tueday) will be my last day on the hill :( and I'm really going to miss the LCI gang and the whole area.

I want to "Thank You ALL" for the hospitality, tips, pointers and the AWESOME TIME -- jp1