Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Ha!! take that you Colorado riders who have been tearin it up for the last 6 weeks. I finally got my first turns of the season in today at my local hill. Conditions were the best for layin down some trenches!!

I just had to boast after seeing your vids!!

Tony,

Keep us informed on what the Docs say and what the treatment is. Good luck.

Ink

rumor has it the doctor is recommending amputating from the hip up...

no really, the doctor is recommending a full frontal lobotomy...

no, no really, severe tear in outer meniscus, minor ACL tear, minor inner meniscus tear. surgery date TBD.

Ha!! take that you Colorado riders who have been tearin it up for the last 6 weeks. I finally got my first turns of the season in today at my local hill. Conditions were the best for layin down some trenches!!

I just had to boast after seeing your vids!!

congratulations :biggthump

rumor has it the doctor is recommending amputating from the hip up...

no really, the doctor is recommending a full frontal lobotomy...

no, no really, severe tear in outer meniscus, minor ACL tear, minor inner meniscus tear. surgery date TBD.

Tell the gimp to walk it off

mario

Your killing me... but I did try to walk it off. Then I went and bought a knee brace, then called Kaiser, then wax my Coiler for DT since it won't see me much this season. After surgery I am planning on driving Kate up so I can spend time with Cocco.

PS I'm going to sick PCDenver on you like a hungry Pit Bull!

Not as cold as forcast today, the groom was very ridable. Pc and I were the only regulars , a few scruffy mongrels trenching about, interlopers, the unclean.

PcDever was driving the welcome wagon as usual,if fact he drove it right over several unsuspecting civilians.

A good time was had.

Yeah it was cold, up to 1* when we left with windchill at -11.7*. Snow was very grippy and firm but a little bit slower due to cold temps.

PCDenver, Ice, ShedderJen, Big Mario, Monodude, Bob, and myself ripped the hill to shreds!

The A$$ham who straightlined across my line and then about 4' from the nose of Big Mario's mistress, got a beat down from BM. After BM straightlined the rest of the run to chase the kook down there wasn't much left once I arrived at the scene. A quick switch of the chairs and we were off for another set of fun turns.

Ink

Thanks a bunch for letting me tag along!

Anytime!

If this next storm does what its supposed to we should have lots more places to play next weekend, Firecut had a groom on it, but wasn't open yet, and it was sweet without any of the racing teams out yesterday. Parking lot was less than half full yesterday at noon. Next weekend should be nice, Jonesin' already.

mario

ink, big mario, DT & Lci gang, getting on the big bird in the morning, should be heading towards Silverthorne by noon. Going to try stopping @ Bomber on the way in to check it out. I plan on riding :) Lovey Wednesday morning, & looking forward to riding with you guys this weekend.

Thanks Again :biggthump , jp1

JP,

Bring an all mountain rig ,as the forecast is for anywhere between 15-36" in the next 4 days, depending on who you listen to. Also, It's really cold, with wind chill below 0 in the middle of the day. I'm shooting for Loveland on thursday, I'm in red and black, and maybe on tele skis if it's a powder day. Look forward to it.

jp1,

I recommend a small side trip to boulder before heading to Silverthorne to visit All Boards Sports. This shop is a candy store for carvers and high end riders. :) You will be able to check out Bomber most anytime during your stay but may not be able to get to ABS on your return to DIA. Just an idea.

See you on the weekend.

Ink

JP1 I think I'll be ridin' Lovey on Wed A.M. For the most part the LCI is a first chair kind of group. Might have some good acccumulation by then also, storm hitting later tonight. I'll be upstairs, main lodge, by 7:30 A.M. all red clothing. Otherwise see ya somewhere on the hill. Ridin' the Skwal unless the snow is deep then on the Powder Mono. DRESS WARM.

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2: