Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Think maybe that with a new season, we could start a new thread on the Co ride board that has less than 650 replies?

Like maybe Loveland 2009 - 2010?

No.

Ink

Yes, OA, many new threads can be started by anyone who cares to start a thread. This one is the LCI thread that will keep going. If you are riding somewhere other than Lovey, post away, questions about equipment or technique, post away. We aren't trying to keep people from posting, this is just the LCI thread that anyone can add to, read, laugh at, whateva.

See you on the hill soon!

Ink

I am spazing even more than normal, hard to believe it is even possible!!!! I am in the middle of tuning the axe and I cant even finish that without finding something else to do.:eek::freak3::1luvu::eplus2::biggthump I am riding tomorrow!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

mario

Actually not too bad. Ice was over from summit, Hollywood Hambone, the Sheriff and myself enjoyed about 1.5 hrs of relatively kook and racer free carving. Felt good to get out and get some turns in. They were not pretty, but they were turns.

mario