Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

It looks like this will be the best date for the ride. So far I plan on Pete, Ink, DT, & Mario attending. If anyone else is interested, please let me know.

Thanks,

Arne

My bad, I really want to join you riding those trails however we already have plans to take Kai camping at an airshow that weekend. Have fun.

Ink

Hoping to ride somewhere early Saturday morning (i.e. 7 or 8am), but it will be a last minute call. Contact me if interested.

I'm out for a four day weekend driving around southwestern CO with the family. Skateboards are going in case we are in some of those towns with parks. I think I am around next weekend though and will post once I know for sure.

Ink

Just finished an 8 state 8000+ mile ride over 33 days. ......

I bet you guys didn't know I could ride like that.....

Burned up a set of brakes, a rear tire, and a set of trailer tires.

Feedin' the other addiction...:eplus2:

Wow Don, did you make it to the PNW??

Sweet road trip dude!

I think I will head to my favorite tomorrow before it is shut off to bikes, Apex, When? Sometime in the Am when I get there. Pete, Arne?

mario

Man I wanted to join you but it was KarverKai's last Monday before school starts so we hit the GV Skatepark. He was rolling in, dropping in, working on kick turns and just killin' it. He sessioned hard on his bike in the bowls also. It was a ton of fun. When we got home he wanted to do the backyard trail ride. We almost got to the lower lot before weather and time sent us back. He was riding really well. I was really stoked.

Ink

This AM he was totally talking about going snowboarding and can't wait. He said he wished that school was during the summer so that he could snowboard all the time. :)

I think he is hooked... Just wait till he can ride the whole mtn!

We almost got to the lower lot before weather and time sent us back.

Derek,

That is very cool!! The little man will be showin the rest of the LCI how its done in no time!! Congrats

Ride today was nice, went deer hunter style, one shot on a problem and you were done. Cleaned a few things that I haven't made in a while. Tweaked my derailler hanger on a rock, so I had to cut it short before the forest. 43 beans for a new one. Ouch. Workin with Monodude next week so no monday ride for me,

mario

Sorry that I need to reschedule the ride from this Sunday to the next Sunday. I hope this will work for everyone that was planning or the 23rd as well as for Ink that couldn't make it on the 23rd.

I just got offered a free condo in Steamboat this weekend, an offer that was hard to pass up. Also, it is supposed to be pretty hot this weekend, so I am hoping for cooler weather on the 30th.

Sorry for the change. I hope you all can make it on the 30th.

I was planning to buy the bbq stuff and beer and ask for donations to cover some of the cost. Please bring something else to drink if you don't want beer.

Hope to see you then.

Arne:(

Sorry that I need to reschedule the ride from this Sunday to the next Sunday. I hope this will work for everyone that was planning or the 23rd as well as for Ink that couldn't make it on the 23rd.

doh!

i'm out, flying to Hotlanta on the 30th :(

have fun