Note to New Members ×

Any update on delivery of the Fin-Tec heels?

trikerdad

We're trying SOOOOOO Hard to get everyone's order out! TD3's, Fin-Tecs, and BTS kits all became available the week before Christmas, so I've been working as much as possible to get it all together. Laura and I are making our best efforts!

We appreciate everyone's patience! We should have everything shipped out by end of next week at the latest.

Happy Holidays!

I backed out of the garage this afternoon and the UPS truck with the brown suited Santa was blocking my driveway. He then drove off. First reaction: *sigh*. Then I glanced at the front door and there was a white box on the steps!!

Thanks guys, got the Fin-Tec's on Xmas Eve!!

Merry Xmas to Bomber.

Rick

Well I hope my order was part of that pile.

I am a little disapointed that it is taking this long. One or two weeks late is OK, but almost one month?!

:nono:

Want to do business with Bomber in the future, but I don't know anymore. Maybe it would be faster ordering from one of their distributors...

Well I hope my order was part of that pile.

I am a little disapointed that it is taking this long. One or two weeks late is OK, but almost one month?!

:nono:

Want to do business with Bomber in the future, but I don't know anymore. Maybe it would be faster ordering from one of their distributors...

Want some cheese with your whine?

....... she is working with Christmas, I just got an email from her about my order and the trackingnumber from USPS. Please guys who are in the neighboorhood of her, please take care of Michelle a little bit. She also updated the website!!

Fin Tec Heels, and the remainder of the TD3s would have shipped today if UPS wasn't on a holiday that I didn't know about! We have everything packed and ready to go, just need UPS to cooperate. Hopefully they will go out on Monday, even though technically we are closed. Hope that helps to make everyone's holiday happy again!

man, we had some stuff go out on the 24th by USPS or at least was suppossed to but on a whim they decided close early.

then today they wanted me to change the date on a 1000 or so post cards

was bent and I did not have to change the dates. After talking with the people that made that decision.

man, we had some stuff go out on the 24th by USPS or at least was suppossed to but on a whim they decided close early.

then today they wanted me to change the date on a 1000 or so post cards

was bent and I did not have to change the dates. After talking with the people that made that decision.

Darlin, I feel for ya! That's why I am sooo appreciative of you guys who are so patient!! :) Happy New Year to Everyone!

Well if you didn't have a big CLOSED sign on your door today you probably could have gotten some free help, but so sorry.

In reality I would have been in the way and peoples orders would have gotten delayed even more.

At least you know your strengths Phil :)

We are closed on Mondays, just in case anyone has not read the web site or listened to our recording when you call and get voice mail. Closed on Mondays until May 1st, then closed on Fridays. I've got to get a break at some point LOL