Note to New Members ×

THIS is a Coiler Schtubby!

tex1230

Guys the original schtubby that I started with is called the X1 Infiltrator... its the Blue and read evil guy graphic board below.. its 161 with a 14.7m SCR and a with about a 150 running length and 19.5 waist.. Short board that rides very stable at speed... very deceiving board and fun as hell....

Next came the X2 which most have been buying... 171cm and 20cm waist and 13.2 side cut...I think thats what I did... mine has a super stub nose! Checker purple graphics board.

Then came the X3 lunch tray its the black one with the ghost flames... 159cm 23 cm waist and 11.5m side cut.. Hyper Bx board schtubby...

I believe the turn schtubby Bruce Built for joel..? its a bit longer than the original X1 161. but has a a reduced progressive side cut radius... again.. I can't remember this minute.. but its a lot less than 14.7m. But for a 161cm a 14.7m radius is huge...messes with your mind!!

The X4 is coming.... Something different.

post-186-14184226504_thumb.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=10748&stc=1&d=1201829652

that image is hans's I think, but that is the same script I have.

Shred my man - yeah I went with the original nose - those rounded ones are not so deadly to the tourists in your way!

This is the Schkinee Schtubby - I went 19cm at the waist but everything else the same.

Hey - can you make me one of those schtubby hats? (if you have a source for hats for big fat heads like mine - 7 5/8 size)

Actually there is... since Bruce and myself kinda started it..

But really The CREDIT for the NAMING......

I mean all the NAMING goes to MR (Admiral) Dave Morgan!!! of YYZ Canuck... Thanks Dave for coming up with a f^%@#$% name that stuck!!

Dave called it that when we made and we joked.. but then we said what the heck.... I went with Dave's naming convention and it Stuck!!

So Kudos Dave.. we actually have some thing that we can talk about...

The Schtubby... the first one is what the whole Idea was about..

Me and Bruce actually started thinking at 149cm....Really... and we may still do that..

But the name is mine..haha Called the "Accelerator" about the size of a car foot pedal... hahahahhahahh

Right said shred

Actually there is... since Bruce and myself kinda started it..

But really The CREDIT for the NAMING......

I mean all the NAMING goes to MR (Admiral) Dave Morgan!!! of YYZ Canuck... Thanks Dave for coming up with a f^%@#$% name that stuck!!

Dave called it that when we made and we joked.. but then we said what the heck.... I went with Dave's naming convention and it Stuck!!

So Kudos Dave.. we actually have some thing that we can talk about...

The Schtubby... the first one is what the whole Idea was about..

Me and Bruce actually started thinking at 149cm....Really... and we may still do that..

But the name is mine..haha Called the "Accelerator" about the size of a car foot pedal... hahahahhahahh

Right said shred

if you like the 149 you'll have to post a video to prove you can ride it.

really though, do it! small stuff can be real good if it's done right.

Why should I admit it..

well yes... sorry thats all i have with riding the 161 original Schtubby at Sugarloaf.. I think Jack took them so blame him..

Ha//

I have never been to Sugarloaf, always wanted to go, hopefully one day. Are you coming to Aspen in Feb?

big dude..hmmm im not a big dude.. remember muscle weights more than fat! ha... yea im over 200lbs... and that 161 rides sweet.. dunno maybe it me.. I dont even ride aggresive .. I let the board under me do what it wants..most of the time..

But I'll push it if I have to.. but the 161 I would get or buy again and again.. Bruce saved that one.. its special.. if you wanted an original.. I would tell Bruce not to change a god damm thing... really .... he remade it for other riders.. but I would not want that 164... I like what he did with the original 161... Its wicked..

I was going to sell it.. now you just said I should not......dang..

Bruce what do you say about the original 161...

lets see if he chimes in..

if he does...then I know he aint workin on the X4...

Just kiddin...

Right said Shred

Bruce what do you say about the original 161...

lets see if he chimes in..

if he does...then I know he aint workin on the X4...

Just kiddin...

Right said Shred

I took all of your money and sold you a prototype piece of junk;)

The first few if I recall had about 150ish effective so the flex was a bit stiffer up front and softer in the mid ( somewhat Madd 158ish) . It was done like that to prevent the shorter front from wanting to dig in and toss ya. There are really only 2 like that, yours and Mike T who bought my 164, think they had 14.7m sidecuts. Both have good reviews from you guys and I at least trust one of you so they do have redeeming qualities. I let a few try my 64 and it did get good reviews from others too. It wasn't to my taste as the stiffer front did seem to bounce a little on steeps and the sidecut was just a bit too long for an easy ride on those steeper hills. Very fun board but when you can whip another one up in a day and learn a bit more , why not! You could ride it as fast as you could muster up the courage to so that was kinda fun.

Those are so rare they are now worth 2 or 3 times what they were originally so either hold onto it or sell it and make a ton of dough and order a few more boards.

See, I'm trying to pump it so you can dump it and make a killing