Note to New Members ×

Beginning hardbooter needs new friends.

cb0y1

Help I just moved to CO Springs this year and so far the only people I know to go boarding with other than my wife are normies. Just got my equipment the end of last year and don't have a whole lot of time on them yet, could use some tormentoring and some new buddies in general.

Welcome to Colorado cb!

I'm in Winter Park and will be in Summit County quite a bit this season as well.. mostly abasin. Be sure to hit Loveland on the weekends. There is a good crew of carvers that hang there. Keep an eye here on the ride board so you know where everyone is riding. When you head to the hills, be sure to post... never know who you will pull outa the woodwork.

So out of curiousity, what is the main draw to Loveland for the carvers?

Welcome aboard cb,

The attraction with loveland is that it is close to Denver, good snow, opens in October, short lift lines if any and the powder is good when we get it. Our plan is to get there early before traffic and get on hill at opening. We ride till we are spent, usually between 1 and 2pm, then head home before traffic. This leaves time for significant others or time for other stuff.

Hope to see you out there,

Ink

Well I'm totally shocked at the overwelming response I got on this post. I look forward to carving with anyone I can. got a couple more weekends before I can officially start my season due to house work and court rulings for a speeding ticket but hopefully I can get out soon, I'm itchen.

CB -

Drop a note when you plan on coming out to Summit County. I have the Breck/A Basin/Keystone pass and just moved here (to Breckenridge) myself, so I am also looking for some people to carve with at those mountains.

I will attest though - the guys at Lovey are a blast to ride with. If I didn't LIVE in Breck and "have" to have a pass to this mountain, I'd go to Lovey...and probably will a few times this seaon :)

I had my first tracks yesterday. It was fun...for two runs. Then it just felt like busy-day-on-the-east-coast carnage!

Hope to turn with ya!

Angie