Note to New Members ×

Mont Tremblant Gathering

yyzcanuck

This is the official Canadian FIS race schedule. WC is world cup and NAC is North American Cup. If Tremblant puts the race finishing in the village, you can drink beer and watch the finals, how ideal! Hopefully see you there...

Mark B.

ps: now if only Ontario or Eastern states would put on an event the week before nationals... bueller, bueller?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't count on it staying that way into March of 2009.

I wish I had your optimism skategoat! I wouldn't be surprised to see it tank in the low 60's cents. It should take a while to go back up. I very happy I paid fully for our march vacation in NH !

Then again I'm not an economist !

I may be helping the National during that week. If I don't need to work, I will join this gathering. Please put me in the "may be" list.

There may be a bordercross event at Mont Habitant on March 29. Training and practice on Saturday organized by Quebec Association.

I work at Gray Rocks. If you guys are coming, I can try if I can arrange something for this gathering.

upgrade me!

OK, how about using this post as 'The List'? So far we've had the following people say they're coming (yes), express some interest (maybe) and some I'm not sure about (??).

Dave & Andrea (yes)

skategoat (yes)

cail (yes)

*ACE* (yes)

Ernie00 (yes)

Surf Quebec (yes)

MJB (yes)

AlexJ & Steph (yes)

Rob Smith (yes)

ARCrider & Monique (yes)

Paulk (yes)

Marker (maybe)

Derf (maybe)

Erik J (maybe)

tex1230 (maybe)

polaris (maybe)

gmarsden (maybe)

KFOTS (maybe)

pm wizard (maybe)

pan (maybe)

davekempmeister (??)

Jack Michaud (??)

Boarder Ted (??)

Super Bee (??)

Dave ESPI (??)

I'm very interested! I'm not sure what my school schedule will be for March yet, but I'm pretty sure I'd have to be home for the Monday. I'd be keen for two days of carving with people, though! (I don't think I'd even miss Tremblant that much....) I might be able to offer a ride from Ottawa, if anyone else is coming from here.

Ian :D