Note to New Members ×

OES March 5 - 8, 2009

SEJ

Mike T.

All I can say is well done! :)

From Canada - Hawaii and every where in between!

OES = Success

It was over whelming to see all of those carvers all over the Mtn. It had to be even more over whelming to plan to get food in all of those belly's. We just needed to have more beer 1st. I saw some awful big plates at Cascade Brew's and stacks of pizza on those plates at your place. Just to let you know I didn't go hungry, but I did get my fill of Powder! Counting day zero, I think we did pretty well - 5 days of hard riding. Wouldn't you know after every one's gone, the epic carving days are back!

It was great riding with every one, I hope you all make it back next year to the OES, or ? it will be called? Western Wildboys, Bachelors at Mt. -Bachelor :confused:

BV, It was great to see you ripping up the soft stuff on the 188 Monster! Can't wait to see the soon to be split-tail powder Monsta!

Cheers, to every one who showed up and to those who wish they had and can share in our joy!:1luvu:

Next year!

Fanman

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to add my voice to the chorus of "good work Mike T!"

Thanks so much Mike for your time and energy organizing this event. Thanks also to Bonnie and Jeana for their help and patience with the hubbub.

I had a great time at Bachelor thanks to your efforts. I loved the addition of demos, and it was a pleasure to meet Bruce and Sean. Sorry to hear that you're passing the torch, but you definitely deserve an opportunity to just get out and riiiiide man. Those who take up the reins after you will have a tough act to follow...looking forward to making turns with you at OES 2010!