Note to New Members ×

New Line of Alpine Boards!!!

Erik J

How it is came to be….

Inspired by Shred’s go-get-em attitude in putting together the first annual MCCS. I thought I would also take matters into my own hands and start building the finest line of alpine decks that the world has ever seen. I’m talkin’ really, really good here. I really mean it. No Joke. I have a passion in my pants that would not be controlled by other board makers – so here we are. This crossroads has only two paths to take. The right one, and the wrong one. Which do choose? (Hint, mine is the right one). The name of this company? Pricodon Viradd. I did after all teach everyone everything that they know.

<O:p

Where it is…

I would like to introduce this amazing feat of genius at any Carve Session that will have me – so that you mere mortals may gape, slobber, fornicate, etc with these truly one of a kind miracles of engineering. Call me by phone at 3-15-9 or just keep reading this in amazement to set up a demo.

The complicated stuff…

The construction techniques use only space age polymers that have been trilithographed into each and every microscopic seam with gives extrusions upwards of .000167 – can you believe it??? These numbers are never before seen!!! In addition to that (oh it gets better) I have reengineered the entire snowboards electromagnetic field to both absorb and deflect any ion that it deems unworthy. This new smart board technology not only creates a board with it’s own artificial intelligence but it looks really good too. If you’re feeling tired in the morning – your new board will make you coffee. Sore shoulders – ask your board to give you a rubdown. This is space age stuff people – not even the moon has this technology, or even Canada for that matter.

How to get one…

I’m taking pre-orders now for delivery in 2018. Like I said call me a 3-15-9. I’m always there working on my latest unbelievably intelligent design.

Newest construction techniques –

-this board uses only treated lumber for longevity

-really, really, really sharp saws were used to cut just the right shape for perfect scientificness

-the inserts are bomb-proof, with a perfect fit for the custom “binding hardware” (see pics)

Feast you eyes people - notice the liberla use of metal for extreme dampness and springyness and bling and stuff <O:p

The Futuristic Specs:

Nose – 2”x10”

Waist – 2”x10”

Tail – 2”x10”

Sidecut – uhhhh…. Polymorphelyptical? Probably just like a Kessler.

Length – 6’

Running length – all of it

Topsheet – finest pine around

Core – more of that fine pine

Base – pine is actually really fast, you should try it

Edges – razor sharp pine

Flex – it’s pretty stiff, probably best for someone over 650 lbs.

Stay tuned for the rest of the lineup and other super duper features.

25thhxt.jpg

10dw6qq.jpg

120hzqq.jpg

You are all idiots! You have no idea what this new technology will do. Burn every board you own and embrace the Piney Sweetness!

Anybody Disagrees with that, I'll just start my own forum and leave here dramatically!

These are available on ebay - item # 270230807028

No bids yet! Get them at a steal! Not my auction, but I am hoping one of you gets lucky!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I THINK MY HEAD JUST EXPLODED

What...600 people look at this thread and nobody sends me money?

Ludicrous, I say!

WOW! What an amazing piece of craftsmanship. I have always been a sucker for wood boards. I am seriously considering putting in a pre-order but I was wondering if you could make me a custom 8' and call if the fornicator? 8' of solid pine is sure to intimidate all the jibbers.

Also are those custom fabricated trench digger plates mounted to the tip and tail for slicing extra deep trenches on icy days?

I'm sure that I don't need to entice anyone any further buuuuuuut..... I just can't get enough of my overwhelming advantage over every other board out there. Here are some more amazing pics. The first one is the non-metal version for you wierdos that don't know.

29ykvo4.jpg

Now this next beauty is my SL model - I'm only making these for the Olympics and World Cup riders. Once I find out who they are I'm sure they'll really really like it.

The metal is both transfused and sublimated for a textural contrast that is beyond words. It's on the INSIDE!! The process takes me all night and uses massive amounts of KY jelly but it's really worth it. You start with a drill and... you know what, I'm not going to giving away all of my brilliant data.

dqhp43.jpg

Taper is waht it's all about people - and these sticks have it. Check it!!!!!.......

xauu8m.jpg

WOW! What an amazing piece of craftsmanship. I have always been a sucker for wood boards. I am seriously considering putting in a pre-order but I was wondering if you could make me a custom 8' and call if the fornicator? 8' of solid pine is sure to intimidate all the jibbers.

Also are those custom fabricated trench digger plates mounted to the tip and tail for slicing extra deep trenches on icy days?

the fornicator was the name of my madd!

Well, I just checked out the ebay auction and noticed that these fine boards are NOT being shipped w/any tuning devices. Erik, if you are willing to throw in a couple of wood chisels in every shape and size, I will place my special order for delivery in 2018! I am ready to sell off my coiler and madd and feel it is time to revamp my quiver with this amazingly awesome piece of craftsmanship you've designed. Also, you may want to consider throwing in a box of galvinized nails, some decking screws and some old tires for excellent dampening that can be added or removed and the user's sole discretion:D

I look forward to doing business with you:p

To further solidify my place in history among snowboardings greatest - I am going to share my tools of the trade. NOT ONLY THAT, but if you send me three easy payments of $15,000, I will show you how to use these tools of the trade.

Now....please understand that this type of work is not for everyone. I am an artrist, an engineer, a man of the world. I can show you the tools and how to use them, but it's up to you to make the magic happen. If you think you can handle that, simply send me the money and join me in transforming the entire snowboard industry into something that even your snowboard never saw coming.

Ladies and gentlemen.......I give to you......the tools of my craft. (please limit fan mail to no more than 73 pages)

f3874j.jpg

2a93dad.jpg

2jaavm9.jpg

the ultimate quiver!!!!!!

#1, the super ultimate metal

#2, for you big freaks of nature, this deck will handle your weight as well as make a temporary joist support should your house begin to fall apart.

#3 eat you heart out Tinkler, notice this one doesn't even fit in the picture, When they groom all of Mt. Everest - this will be your go-to board

#4 the squal(or). Have friends to impress, a big deal to close on the slopes, or do you just have a little weiner? This board makes whatever it is that Virus is using look like tin foil. A "sleeper", if you will, this deck has no words to describe it. Notice the genius addition of extreme taper. This board is like a fine wine, it gets better with age (so does the taper).

#5 The last one is our freeride board. Half the bells and whistles, technology and materials as the rest of the line for twice the cost. You know why???? I can put your name on it in any color sharpie you want. Those markers are permanent!

a122y1.jpg