Note to New Members ×

1500 BC World Cup offseason Training rituatl...

Shred Gruumer

Well season is over so now its time to hit it hard core!! here in the Midwest we are lucky to have some of the best training supplements possible!! and the transmission decvices possible.. I guess having european training habits and close to russia's sports enhancing practices help... good luck you guys next year... I'll be ready..!!

Prost said Shred

post-186-141842256118_thumb.jpg

post-186-14184225612_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842256121_thumb.jpg

Why yes.. you noticed that..

That Unibrouqe brewery dose not make a bad beer.. all are sooooo good..

We have a great brewery right here.. I know every one is going to say ...yea we got one too.. But I will bow down to Unibroque.. but Great lakes Brewing and thier christmas ale wlll shatter almost anytihing..not cause its made here.. its just simply nicknamed EVIL ale... so good and the enhancement in performance is spectacular!!!

Shred

La Fin du monde.. and dont forger about Trois Pistols.. ..however you spell it.....

How can you fault a beer when each one is around 9.00% and in big ass bottles.. it beutiful!!

Training starts soon but you need to bring the clubs.. BRUCE V and me have a challenge..will see how his metal Coiler Irons hold up.. we are always testing the new golf gear.. I think Vjay Sing has a set of coiler irons.. and our beer as well... some of our beer got to Tiger.. lets see how he hold up at Aguasta..

HJa.

.dsjfal;sdfjasl;dfa;lfghew; ah Shred..

Why yes.. you noticed that..

That Unibrouqe brewery dose not make a bad beer.. all are sooooo good..

We have a great brewery right here.. I know every one is going to say ...yea we got one too.. But I will bow down to Unibroque.. but Great lakes Brewing and thier christmas ale wlll shatter almost anytihing..not cause its made here.. its just simply nicknamed EVIL ale... so good and the enhancement in performance is spectacular!!!

Shred

Not to mention it makes you better looking, tougher, wittier, a far better dancer and much more attractive to women.

Lake Erie surfing!!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DidnhEYWVMg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DidnhEYWVMg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Shred,

I worship you as a boarder but maybe you don't know much about beer ?

Maybe I can recommend some training :flamethro

Practice makes perfect ! :smashfrea

Cheers !

Well season is over so now its time to hit it hard core!! here in the Midwest we are lucky to have some of the best training supplements possible!! and the transmission decvices possible.. I guess having european training habits and close to russia's sports enhancing practices help... good luck you guys next year... I'll be ready..!!

Prost said Shred

Don't know much about beer.... Waaaa...:nono:

I said we have some of the best training supplements available... meaning just about anything made is available here right in my backyard !!!

I don't know anything about Delirium Tremons either... :ices_ange

Or Victory Golden Monkey.. Kwak, Roulle, or Ommegang 3 philosophers, Chimay, Rochefort, Lucifer.......Doh!!!

golden and tripples are sooo tasty!!!

yummy said Shred..

ANYONE HEARD OF THIS PLACE...!!

GOTTA MAKE DO WITH WHAT YA GOT!!

NOT THAT IM ANY GOOD BUT HECK I GOT TWO BIKES SO I MIGHT AS WELL.. I'LL TAKE A PHOTO OF MY REMADE GARY FISHER MONTARE SUPER MOTARD..:eek:

http://www.raysmtb.com/

RIDE ON SAID SHRED..

Now that looks interesting. Might have to make a trip to Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks, seems it's useful after all. :)