Note to New Members ×

Semi-Official 2008 SES Video

fin

Since we did not have an official video at the 08' SES this year I am declaring this video the one:

Those who where there remember the three crazy German who came to the event Max, Eric, and Markus and how much fun they where. I won't forget (and neither will the neighbors) the Rum induced line dancing on our deck at the Tuesday Luau to some famous German après-ski song with mildly rude lyrics.

These guys made a video chronicling their experience at the 08 SES and made this video. Thanks for sending this to us Max, great job!

Wow! What a great video. Anja and I just watched it and boy it’s good. Good especially because it also reminds us of what a great time we had with you guys!!!

We look forward seeing all of you (and some more of you) again next year.

CHEERS!

Here, now you don't have to leave BOL to watch it:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KI4df37tLE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KI4df37tLE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Yes SES was great !!

Dan, do you happen to be in Europe from 1st till 5th of May ?

we are also having a small nice session in the Austrian Alps.

More can be read here:

www.carving-masters.de

regards

Eric

Yep, still in Europe for the forseeable future. I think we are going to be in Amsterdam that weekend, but will check and if it is possible we might try to come out for the session.

....remember the three crazy German who came to the event Max, Eric, and Markus and how much fun they where.

What other kind of German is there? They live in a country with no speed limits.

Great job guys. I liked the other video you did too to U2 Beautiful Day.

:biggthump:biggthump

First class editing all the way through. Maybe next year I'll finally make it to SES. Ya'll come back now 'hear.