Note to New Members ×

I am sorry for the cold!

Bordy

Ok I am to blame, I have already received a bunch of e-mails linking me with the start of the SES cold.

Truth be told I am to blame.... I drove Tille there and he of course had the Cold....... So Sorry.........

You can complain at Dave(at)Hardbooter(dot)com.....

PS SES ROCKED HOPE YOU WERE THERE!

quickest way to catcha cold-Passin tha Kutchie:nono:

It was a cool and lovely breezy afternoon

too much crisp clean Aspen air ?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyD9qMx53pE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyD9qMx53pE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Go Yellow !

Billy,

The cold may make it to Oz...

I gave Dan and Vanessa a ride to dia on my way home, and got slammed with the 30 hr fever 1hr after I walked thru the door. I hope they made it okay. Should we rename Dave "Typhoid Tille"? Glad to hear you guys made it through the weather okay.

mario

You had too little alcohol to disinfect... I'm totally fine! :lol::1luvu:

So THAT's why I still feel good! The mighty margarita is the solution to all that ails you!!

Now, I just need some sleep. My friend wants to drag me off to Fernie for the weekend ... so much for the sleep-in!

Guest GQuentin

All the germs were probably past the evening of the Luau.

I can see it now: Billy and Dave coughing, sneezing and giggling as they grabbed one of everybody's shoe and took them to the other door.

That was hilarious by the way. Everyone was like; "Where the hell is my other shoe" :biggthump

Thanks Billy and Dave for adding another memorable experience to SES,

Quentin