Note to New Members ×

So who ponied up for a Madd Titanal/Carbon?

Scorpio

I ponied up but I have not heard back from Madd Mike at all, not even once. Does anyone know how to get a hold of him? There has been no response to any of my emails. The initial posting indicated that boards would start to be available mid-December, which is now.

Okay that definitely isn't Mike's current number, even though it matches what is listed on http://madd1.com/. Its not totally clear, but the voicemail recording is a lady: "you've reached patty polina"? or something.

Jack, were you able to get a hold of any of the Madd crew regarding your demo? Its been about a month since I sent my money in for the Black Friday deal and haven't heard a peep.

Does anyone else know how to get a hold of Mike? Bordy? Steve? Mark?

Matt, my guess is Mike will have his usual fleet of Madds, there but as of yet we have not gotten confirmation from Mike directly. Jack or I will try to catch Mike and confirm if he will be at the ECES.

Mike did change is number, I will not post it, but if you need to reach him email me.

Thanks Geoff, I got the new number from Steve.

I've left two voicemails with Mike's new number over the past week and called thrice. Still nothing. Getting a bit impatient, as I've paid and not had even acknowledgment that I'll be getting something for my money. I have 1.5 weeks before I'm past the date where I can issue a dispute with Paypal. :mad: