Tattoos

willywhit

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got some road rash scars I wouldn't mind inking over

thinking something with wind and waves

This guy has some serious road rash. Landkiting?

Willy, did you see the tat on the cover of The Kiteboarder this summer of the guy kiting? It went all across his back. Pretty cool! Let me know if you missed it, and I'll try to scan it in here for ya.

There is something so sexy about a small tatoo on the small of a woman's back just above a nice round bottom(maybe too much info there..).My wife says she will let me design one for her to have on that spot.In the not so sexy category her younger brother won his battle with testicular cancer and celebrated with a very well done tat of a zipper over the heinous scar from his surgery .

you do know those are refered to as "tramp stamps" dont you?

I wouldnt touch a tattooed girl with a 10ft pole, and im SOoo sick of seeing girls with pierced tounges. just more "me toos" infact thats what they should call them.

I wouldnt touch a tattooed girl with a 10ft pole, and im SOoo sick of seeing girls with pierced tounges. just more "me toos" infact thats what they should call them.

The fact that my wife would do it just because she knows it turns me on makes it that much sexier.The fact that we are in a monogamous relationship, and have been for over fiteen years pretty much eliminates the tramp part for either of us.You don't get it and I don't care.

you do know those are referred to as "retarded statements" dont you?

This may be a little too risque for BOL, but seriously - if you ever knew what the tongue piercing was good for, you'd change your tune and quick!

I had a girlfriend before getting married,Kelly, an airline stewardess from Cali/Florida and the hardware in her tongue made me take a step back...at first.

Tex is right, if you don't know what that stud is good for....go back and watch Pulp Fiction again :biggthump

Excuse me, but I was just wondering... why do you wear a stud in your tongue?

This chick could snowboard, party like a rockstar and knew all the lyrics from the Beastie Boys(great taste in music)She just wasn't marriage material. Finger lickin' good, y'all :)

Then there was that stewardess in Vail that week, from the french part of switzerland, Isabel....had a few piercings, but in stealthy locations.... :eplus2:

Divebummer cracks me up :lol: 10 foot pole....you wish !

classic :freak3:

Tramp stamps are really tacky and don't really serve a purpose to me. Tattoos can be really nice depending on where they are located. I have a tattoo right between my shoulder blades. It's not huge and is tastefully done. Most of the time I forget it's there, since the only time others can see it is during bikini season.

Tramp stamps are really tacky and don't really serve a purpose to me. Tattoos can be really nice depending on where they are located. I have a tattoo right between my shoulder blades. It's not huge and is tastefully done. Most of the time I forget it's there, since the only time others can see it is during bikini season.

can we see a pic of said tattoo ? maybe just a description. I agree they're tacky, but fun to look at....at the bimbo parade.

Have ya seen cheri's madd tat ? Best tat on a woman EVER ! :biggthump

did you say bikini ?

http://www.sobrazilclothing.com/swim-bikinis.html?page=1

so little material for big $$$, esp in Brazil :cool:

Well I don't have a picture of the tat but the picture I designed is of a woman's face and her eyes are surrounded by butterfuly wings. It almost looks like a mardi gras mask. Does it make sense?

sounds really cool.

pete cabrinha's wife has some great swim wear - but even bigger $$$

http://www.couturecandy.com/letarte-swimwear/all/shop-designer.html

based in maui

http://www.hanahou.com/pages/Magazine.asp?Action=DrawArticle&ArticleID=396&MagazineID=29&Page=3

http://www.cabrinhakites.com/

DB - Nice response to Steve, especially since it is in reference to his wife. WTF???

sadly, he has not figured that one out yet :confused:

He has made about the same number of friends on MTBR.

woman's face and her eyes are surrounded by butterfuly wings
sounds cool!

I'm tat free as my personality won't jive with them. I know once I get one I'll be covered from head to toe. Gotta keep that "clean" look for the Gov't job/SSBI's-not that it matters but you know how perception is.

I'd love my wife to get one but it would have to be tasteful for sure.

I'm definately not a hater, but the head to toe stuff is a bit much IMHO.

I'm the same. One friend was thinking of having a snake tattooed coming across her shoulder and snaking down under her breast, until someone pointed out that he might be a garter snake now, but he'd be a python in twenty years ...

I have a friend who has the Latin for "peace on earth" written in script right across her shoulder blades, and it looks fabulous. Another friend has a stylised Chinese Fire Horse (her Chinese birthsign) in multi colours on her hip, and he's stunning as well. But I see a lot of stuff that just has no class at all.

I'm working on mine. I want to do a traditional New Zealand Maori design in a circle with a maple leaf in the centre, but I haven't found anything I really like yet. When I do, I'll know, and I'll get it done.

I agree with this. I mean, sure some people dont dig tattoo, which is ok with me, but to be "putting down" (such as DiveBomber's example) is not cool. Should I be judged because the way I look and paint my fingernails black? No. Hell, I had an history teacher who first thought I was an arrogant arsehole in our first day of class, but she end up liking me a great deal cuz I wasn't what she thought I would behave as. Dont judge the book by its cover, hence the statement "tramp stamp" is simply being an ass by ASSuME!

Should I be judged because the way I look and paint my fingernails black? No.

unfortunately,it takes a weak mind to just judge someone based on their physical appearance.

tex, this ain't show and tell but at least tell...what are they ? maybe skip the "hidden" tat, tho. I'm betting moto stuff. big "don't mess with texas" on your neck ?

Prue had some cool tats, if I remember correctly.

what ever happened to that guy ?

http://teamrockstarimages.com/

resident rockstar "jacko"

post-123-141842243231_thumb.jpg