Note to New Members ×

Tattoos

willywhit

I have to agree with Steve, you don't get it. That's a mighty big generalization. Some people get tats because they have a special meaning to THEM, and they don't care if it means something to everyone else nor do they care if other people even know they have it. I guess that's the first question you ask when you meet someone new - "Hey, got a tatoo? Sorry, thought we could be friends".

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, if this is your tattoo, I like it.

Yes, the leg in question is my right leg. Want it? It's a fckin gnarly tat that took hours. having someone drill on my shin for hours on end was pretty damn fun.

sometimes I regret ever getting ink. Funny, but its been there so long (94) that I forget sometimes when I wear shorts and I still get a lot of stares. Im thinkin "wtf" and then I see them looking down and OH! I forgot!

Kinda looks like varicose veins...

LMFAO beers for you for originality! not.

:)

yeah, you should have seen when it was just the outline and I had to wait and heal a bit. Varicose veins indeed.

oh hey...**** YOU to all the lurkers that think they have something against me. you can all lick my ass! Wait...no you can't, cuz you couldn't catch me most likely. Dip****s.

post-2005-141842243251_thumb.jpg

LMFAO beers for you for originality! not.

:)

yeah, you should have seen when it was just the outline and I had to wait and heal a bit. Varicose veins indeed.

oh hey...**** YOU to all the lurkers that think they have something against me. you can all lick my ass! Wait...no you can't, cuz you couldn't catch me most likely. Dip****s.

Bro, you are bordering on a CMC-like meltdown here...

Quick! Go find some snow!

Bro, you are bordering on a CMC-like meltdown here...

Quick! Go find some snow!

LOL! I'm fine, man. I got worked up over something, but it's over. I don't know why I thought I cared. I don't

willy...dude...getting that guy tatted would be HILARIOUS! Imagine me at 75, all cantankerous and contrary, with THAT on my arm or something!

ha!

oh, and why delete the OT? Because there's a little friction every once in a while? nonsense. Carverchick squashed it super fast, very well done. Self-regulation works great!

tex, what ARE your tats ??

Dsub, that leg tat in kinda cool imho..what was the inspiration ?seriously

Honestly...the video game Mortal Kombat. There was a level where you're fighting in the forest, and the trees are all sinister. I honestly am not that happy with how it came out...could have been much better.

whats crazy is my friend Sam liked mine so much he got something similar on his left leg. We have a pic of our legs together. Looks like it's supposed to be one guy but he's tan and skinny and I'm WHITE and thicker, so it looks trippy. Wish i had a copy of that pic

he's too busy taking photos of hot half naked tattoo'd chicks all the time. Seriously.

some of the SG chicks are pretty hawt, bob knows what I'm sayin'. :1luvu:

saw this chick on the cover of a tattoo mag the other day, amina munster (great name) and she lost half a leg as a kidbut still slays the camera.

googled her and guess what.....? steve f'n prue !:biggthump

post-123-141842243366_thumb.jpg

post-123-141842243368_thumb.jpg

i got my first tattoo in '79, and i haven't quit collecting yet. like most people with an addictive personality, i found something that i liked, and kept with it. now i have over 40 tattoos and don't intend to quit until i have 1. the reactions of people are pretty much as could be expected. when some people see me for the first time, i can just read the preconceived notions on their faces as they wonder if i'm a biker, or convict or whatever. that's okay, because my tattoos help protect me from shallow, narrow minded people. if they can't get past the idea of associating with a "tattooed freak", there's a real good chance that i wouldn't want to have anything to do with them anyway. on the other hand, if they get past the packaging on the outside, they get to know the person on the inside. my tattoos are mostly memories for me, they represent either a specific event (like my grandchildrens' footprints tattooed on my arm, for example) or a period of time in my life (the matching 25th anniversary tattoos that my wife and i have) or a memorial piece pertaining to a person that has passed on.

the biggest difference between people with tattoos and people without tattoos is, people with tattoos don't care if you're tattooed or not. :D