Note to New Members ×

boot liners that are better than chinese thermoflex

snowboardfast

Any suggestions for a better liner than the Chinese thermoflex? I know that the europe thermoflex is supposed to be better but where can you get them? What about injection foam? My liner is chinese thermoflex and doesn't fit well. Maybe Billy Bordy can give us an update on the liners he had made for his indys a while ago that were injection molded and were expensive. How are they working? Mine are packed out and I need to do something to improve matters.

Thermoflex is a tradename D-Sub.

Heat moldable liners, for which Thermoflex is a member of that family, are not all made in China. I think Snowboardfast is looking for the original Raichle thermo liners that were made in Europe, as the formula might have changed when it moved out of Europe to the Far East.

Hope this helps.

Bola

www.allboardssports.com

1-303-415-1600

I know it's a trade name. I had no idea there were differences in origin. I stand corrected

are intuition made in china?

Another alternative to look at is ZipFit. Check them out a www.zipfit.com. They use a different approach than the thermoflex. They can be remolded an infinite number of times, and instead of cooling and hardening in a static position, they remold slightly as you ride, conforming to your style of riding.

I recently bought a new set off of ebay. I haven't actually ridden in them yet, but they feel comfortable and warm and look to be of high quality materials and construction.