Note to New Members ×

Prior 175 WCR on ebay $71 last bid...

skidad62

Holy ----! Remind me not to sell gear in the spring.

That board sold for the fire-sale price of $107.50.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRIOR-Snowboard-World-Cup-Race-WCR-175_W0QQitemZ170104093840QQihZ007QQcategoryZ21250QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(wishing I'd tried to snipe...)

I thought I'd point out a deal... lots of trash later... a steal WAS had... I watched the auction close for fun (hopin that Griff was gonna jump in at the end as he really wanted one) and couldn't believe my eyes as it didn't spike up near the end. Thought about snipin it myself but don't need a 3rd board...

Great deal though!

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting conversation on this thread. yall sure can get off topic. does everything have to turn into a vent session? :argue:

Anyway, I managed to grab that Prior :biggthump . I could not believe it either. I have missed out on so many boards this past year I was sure this one was gone too. I've never had a Prior of my own so this seemed like a good way to start.

The top sheet "was" a little dinged but nothing some custom epoxy work couldn't fix. And the base now has a new custom stone grind. Should be fast and furious. :cool: Maybe I'll catch some of ya at Timberline this summer!

Thanks to my man in Utah for hooking a brother up! :D you Da man.

-Cheers

Interesting conversation on this thread. yall sure can get off topic. does everything have to turn into a vent session? :argue:

Anyway, I managed to grab that Prior :biggthump . I could not believe it either. I have missed out on so many boards this past year I was sure this one was gone too. I've never had a Prior of my own so this seemed like a good way to start.

The top sheet "was" a little dinged but nothing some custom epoxy work couldn't fix. And the base now has a new custom stone grind. Should be fast and furious. :cool: Maybe I'll catch some of ya at Timberline this summer!

-Cheers

This weekend would have been a good time to meet some of the locals. Try to get a day or two in prior to the "Zoo" summer session. That would be the first of June typically. Congrats on the score.

-Cheers

Glad a member picked it up! Congrats!!