Note to New Members ×

When a Hummer just won't do...

Jack M

Ditto, except the other way around.

And I think it's more likely that you'll end up pushing a ford.

Just like on the computer lists where we should have no PC mac debates,

political debates or on the camera lists Canon vs. Nikon.

Lets keep this friendly ok. Why can't we all just get along. At least you guys don't like Dodge.

;)

Coming back from a ski race, i got passed by a very impatient dodge driver. Big stacks coming up out of the bed, pouring black smoke (is this just a utah phenomenon?), and a sticker on the back: "Boys stroke it, Men RAM it." :lol::lol::smashfrea Perhaps he was suffering from small penis syndrome?

Ha. I get it..:biggthump

I like some Fords. I like some dodges. I prefer cheverolets over both of them. A funny thing too is I prefer cheverolets over gmcs as well. Just like the styling better.

But nothing beats a duramax. And the only thing that can bust the allison tranny is the duramax engine hopped up with a banks six-gun or the like...

Oh Yeah ??? leave the driving to us...

the TerraMax unmanned vehicle always does well in the DARPA Grand Challenge, but we never finish first because our guidance algorithims have not yet learned which obstacles ( stalled or overturned competitors ) we can push out of the way

post-1998-141842232094_thumb.jpg

post-1998-141842232095_thumb.jpg

The original hummer is worth something. The ones after that are just glorified suburbans..

As a LOYAL jeep owner, I'm going to have to set the record straight here...the H2 is PART Tahoe, much like the Dodge Nitro is PART Liberty. The H2, with some minor modifications (stronger tie-rods, breather tube extensions, etc.) is actually quite the offroad beast, same with the H3. Are they as awesome as Jeeps? Hells no, there's something pure about a Jeep. There's also no real war between Jeep and Toyota. Jeep fans and Toyota's MARKETING department, yes (the FJ just ISN'T in the same class as the Rubicon-and Toyota shouldn't be marketing like it is-period), but Jeep owner to FJ owner, not so much.

At any rate, I'll stick with my jeep before anything else:

WaterCrossingWallpaperweb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
...Still trying to figure out what the 650 would be used for.

The diesel tanks lower the ride height to that of any small truck.

A nice 250 is still the answer (for the question few people ask).

exactly. the reason for this thread was a discussion with Jack about passing one on the highway. the thing is huge and useless. it should sell well in the states! i was on my way to get a load of firewood in my 2500 and it made my truck look like a 2 wheel drive toyota. the bed is too high to get anything in. you would need such a drop hitch to actually tow anything. not sure how you could actually use all the horsepower it has.

...Still trying to figure out what the 650 would be used for.

The diesel tanks lower the ride height to that of any small truck.

A nice 250 is still the answer (for the question few people ask).

Some manufacturers use them as a chassis for fire/rescue apparatus

http://www.fentonfire.com/wildland_and_brush_trucks/listing.php?lid=601

post-1720-141842232206_thumb.jpg