Note to New Members ×

Nobody bought my PJ!!

Jack M

http://cgi.ebay.com/Burton-PJ7-Racing-Carving-Alpine-Snowboard_W0QQitemZ200095932958QQcategoryZ36297QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Man, with all the hype about asyms and wide boards here, I thought for sure someone would snatch this baby up!! ;)

Got some decent nasty-grams though from some ebay regulars...

studio_xchange: "you have got to be kidding. Serious racer, up and coming carver? That board is a RELIC and would completely hinder anyone that tried to ride it."

delaneycarlson: "What are you smoking? I want some! These sell on ebay regularly and seldom go over $100 what makes yours so special?"

u12: "FYI JUST SO YOU KNOW THESE PJ BOARDS SELL REGULARLY ON EBAY FOR LESS THAN A HUNDRED DOLLARS YOU LOOK REAL STUPID LISTING THIS FOR A GRAND

FYI"

oldsnowboards: "Will you ship to MARS?

Monopoly money ok?"

hehehe..... april fools!

Hi snocarver,

you wrote "One conspiracy theory asserts that Burton colluded with Rossignol (who never figured out how to make an asymetrical snowboard because they are French)"

I kindly remind you that asymetrical concept was patented by a French company (Lacroix who build a lot of high end racing and carving asymetrical boards). Other french companies (Hot snowboards, freesurf) were able to manufacture such boards to.

Serge Vitelli (a little french guy) gave his name to the Vitelli turn (so called Euro turn in the US)

So please, don't speak so bad about us !

Berttri, a french carver.