Note to New Members ×

New boots Deeluxe 2007/2008

Hans

Hey Mike,

I haven't seen these boots yet, and I can't read what it says on the side of the boot in the picture...but I was assuming that the Track 700 would be the replacement for the Suzukas and the Custom 1000 would replace the Indys. But that is just my uneducated 2 cent worth.

Yep, we had these at the SES this year for people to check out. They will be available next season and we will be selling them.

They have the new style buckles but they do not come with a factory RAB mechanism. This boot (Track 700) could pretty much be considered the replacement for this years Indy's as it is an AF based shell.

More information when they are in next Fall!

SO will the buckle set be for sale as well so we can upgrade our lousy indy buckles to these nice new ones?

I suppose if I go to NZ I can figure out something using spare parts from other boots,but would be nice if there is just the spare parts available straight from you guys...

as much as I would love to replace all the buckles on my boots the only ones that I truely need to replace are the ankle ones cause it just sucks trying to get repeatability with the ratchets there. Shins and toes are easy.

fin, send me the first pair of 24's you get in stock.

i am sick of the ratchet buckles of the indys. ive replaced 3 ankle buckles and im working on a fourth.

Im sick of always poping open buckles. i like the ratchets

Hey Mike,

I haven't seen these boots yet, and I can't read what it says on the side of the boot in the picture...but I was assuming that the Track 700 would be the replacement for the Suzukas and the Custom 1000 would replace the Indys. But that is just my uneducated 2 cent worth.

DeeLuxe (Austria).

DeeLuxe to the following season are let out 4 models of hardboots:

Model: Track 225/225T it passes to the following season without changes;

Model: Track 325/325T it passes to the following season without changes;

Model: Track 700/700T (on the photo) the analog of model Suzuka;

Model: Custom 1000 analog of model Indy, it is produced under the order of client, Color: orange.

It is possible to order the following for the model Custom 1000:

4 versions of the hardness of the plastic of the lower part of the external boots (soft, medium, stiff, ultimate);

4 versions of the hardness of the plastic of the upper part of the external boots (soft, medium, stiff, ultimate);

2 versions of the hardness of the plastic tongue of external overshoe (medium, stiff);

metallic Buckles or ratches(as on models Indy/Suzuka);

the internal boots ThermoFit or ThermoFlex;

5 stepping switch or mechanism RAB.

Models Indy and Suzuka are removed.

DeeLuxe (Austria).

It is possible to order the following for the model Custom 1000:

4 versions of the hardness of the plastic of the lower part of the external boots (soft, medium, stiff, ultimate);

4 versions of the hardness of the plastic of the upper part of the external boots (soft, medium, stiff, ultimate);

2 versions of the hardness of the plastic tongue of external overshoe (medium, stiff);

metallic Buckles or ratches(as on models Indy/Suzuka);

the internal boots ThermoFit or ThermoFlex;

5 stepping switch or mechanism RAB.

Models Indy and Suzuka are removed.

The question is who will be able to order the custom.1000

The average everyday guy or only Distribators and dealers...

Also Gleb your so quick to give up your UPZs why?

The question is who will be able to order the custom.1000

The average everyday guy or only Distribators and dealers...

Also Gleb your so quick to give up your UPZs why?

This is the only info I have got till so far from the ISPO Germany.

I wouldn't sell them until I actually get to try the Deeluxe on and they turned out to fit better. The UPZs are working great for me but occassionally I'm still getting hot spots in random places on my foot. I heard that Deeluxe fit like gloves for most people so I'd give it a whirl.

I love the stiffness of the UPZ and overall they're great boots after the liner situation is worked out.

Also, when it gets all chopped up, I end up riding alot in walk mode to make it easier for myself. From the recent thread about powder mode, I stopped doing that. I wish there was a way to put the BTS on UPZs.

As far as customizing the boot, I bet you can get the retailer to order it for you. Do they actually sell boots to consumers directly from the distributor?

Hans.

I beleave I know the answer to the custom 1000 question but was hoping to hear some thing else. I really can't disclose intil next fall.. Thank you.

Geb,

What model UPZ do you have? Most UPZ boots have a adjustable spring system much like the BTS only smaller built right in. With some wrenching it is very adjustable? I am just courious, thanks.

"As far as customizing the boot, I bet you can get the retailer to order it for you. Do they actually sell boots to consumers directly from the distributor?"

Here in the US bomber is the distributor. I (Hardbooter.com) am the retailer..... and we both sell boots. I am really hoping the custom 1000 will be avalable.

I have the RSV. The nuts are rounded off so I wasn't sure how to adjust it. I've always looked at it and thought that maybe they had something to adjust it with.

By distributor I ment from their factory. i bet you'll be able to order the custom. It wont be cheap though. I've never heard of a boot so customizable. Ski boots have that too?

A great improvement to be sure! and customizable snowboard boots... sweet deal (as long as you can get em, anyway). The buckles work great, by the way, for those who havnt experienced them yet. the only problem Ive found is that the strap the buckles are on can get caught under the plastic of the boot if you try to tighten them too fast (buckling farther than the 2nd tooth directly from an unbuckled position). micro-adjustability really makes a difference, and I can put em on much faster than my softboot buddies. theyre also extremely light, sometimes I forget I have on hardboots!:biggthump Now if theyd only add a power strap:freak3: