fin

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone

If you have ordered lift tickets and/or a package for the SES, you will pick them up at the demo tent at Buttermilk on the first day of the event (same as all the years in the past). I will be sending out emails to everyone who has placed an order telling you options for picking up the tickets.

We don't pick up the tickets until Feb 9th, so I will NOT be mailing anything to anyone.

I will also be charging cards next week, so if your card has not yet been charged, please don't worry. If there is a problem, I will contact you at the phone number you provided on your order.

Please check your email in the next few days for directions about your packages.

See you soon!:biggthump

i'll be there the whole week again. really excited for all the pain my legs experience making more than 15 turns before i'm at the bottom of the hill. i'll be the one sitting on the side of the hill, resting frequently! :p

-trent

I'll be on the hill with everyone whatever chance I can get.

Just some FYIs for everyone:

For any speed freaks, the Town Race Series is running a Super G on Tiehack on Sat Feb 10, snowboards are welcome. And the town downhill is being run on the 11 and 12th.

Also, there is a ski and snowboard slopestyle and superpipe competition happening on the front of Buttermilk (x-games venues) on Feb 8-11. Sorry, no border-x though.

Should be a busy opening weekend at Buttermilk, but going to be lots of fun.

We have a new gondola at Snowmass. Starts just below where the tents were last year, and takes you midway up Elk Camp, to the Cafe Suzanne restaurant. It sure has improved access to that side of the mountain.

I'm not sure if you intended to include Ray in the 'prettier' contest!!

I don't really go that way, but he is holding a Virus as well. ;)

It's just that any lady on a carving board goes up several points on the attraction scale just by being on the right equipment. :biggthump

Everyone have fun down there. The shoulder is better, but no can do this year.

If you plan to attend the SES banquet and you do not already have your tickets, the absolute last day to purchase them will be Monday Feb 12th! No more orders will be taken from the web site unless they arrive before Midnight Feb 8th (thursday - TODAY!). After that you have to come and see me at the tent, but the last day will be Monday!!!

NO MORE BANQUET TICKETS AFTER MONDAY!!!

See you there!