Note to New Members ×

Hard booter doing flips?

No.2

Thats definitely one bandwidth sharing way bobdea. www.sendspace.com allows the seeder to UL only once and then allows and unlimited number of downloads with no further load on the sender. No emails are required and no sign up just Up Load and then you get a unique link to post. Coincidently Max file size is 300 MB. So perfect. And the link will stay up for 7 days after the last activity so potentially indefinitely..

Great for posting rideing clips as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dunno, I'm probably in the minority here, but that video was alright. Yeah, the flips were cool, and the pow was sweet, but other than that it was a bunch of guys straightlining beautiful pow that was meant to be turned in. I give the video a 6 out of 10.

had seen a bunch of clips from hardattack before but didnt' realize what i was watching. when was this made? really dug it, but the straightlining super mellow runs is cheesy after the 1st time. great airs, though, inspriational.

great intro too, humping wolves and a great butt in a thong

thx, Dan

• 2 months later...