Note to New Members ×

crazy ass french dude

bobdea

I saw a movie many yers ago called Brainstorm? where this guy developed this system whereby someone could record everything they saw and felt while doing something, and you could share the whole experience by putting on the suit and playing the tape. And then he had a heart attack and died with it on, and it was all about whether or not someone should put it on and experience his death...

Anyway, I watch stuff like this, and I wish such a thing were reality. Just think how much fun you could have with all the sensation and none of the danger! Daredevils push the envelope for your fun and enjoyment.

I saw this on Warren Miller too. It's probably one of the most extreme things I've ever seen. I couldn't even imagine how it must feel.

• 2 weeks later...
Too bad the makers of them refuse to sell them to anyone with less that 1000 solo jumps. Unless you have 1000 solo jumps, then send us pics and video!

i heard its 200 from some places but bird-man.com says closer to 500. Then they go on to say in their FAQ that "the jump numbers are not the straight issue here. Most important is the maturity and freefall skills of the skydiver."

I've been surfing round a few websites since my first skydive last August. Def wont have $ to get certified till i graduate but here is a few cool links.

simple jet power

more info on wing suits

its defintly something i'd love to do.

post-2128-14184221865_thumb.jpg