Note to New Members ×

Custom Boards Donek/Virus If I were to sell.. lets say...umm below

Shred Gruumer

Unexpected stuff has come up so I’m wondering if anyone would be interested in the following..

Donek Custom Shred Gruumer Amputator 201cm... has a small blem on the nose when being made for the shred nose ..top sheep only... some wear as would expect for a board.. Original Cost $1075 make reasonable offer. Metallic silver topsheet.

Donek Custom 177.11 Scalpel same shape as the Amputator Gold metallic has blem on the nose a top sheet crease in the nose with top sheet crease on binding area similar to all Doneks after binding mounts and remounts..

Hmmmm Virus 2002 183 Phantom Top sheet tail ding.. edges and base perfect.

If interested in any I'll send pics or post..

If reasonable offers will be considered..

Thanks guys..for viewing..

Shred

rthut@parker.com day

rthut@zoominternet.net eve..

Eastern Standard Time!

Unexpected stuff has come up so I’m wondering if anyone would be interested in the following..

Donek Custom Shred Gruumer Amputator 201cm... has a small blem on the nose when being made for the shred nose ..top sheep only... some wear as would expect for a board.. Original Cost $1075 make reasonable offer. Metallic silver topsheet.

Donek Custom 177.11 Scalpel same shape as the Amputator Gold metallic has blem on the nose a top sheet crease in the nose with top sheet crease on binding area similar to all Doneks after binding mounts and remounts..

Hmmmm Virus 2002 183 Phantom Top sheet tail ding.. edges and base perfect.

If interested in any I'll send pics or post..

If reasonable offers will be considered..

Thanks guys..for viewing..

Shred

rthut@parker.com day

rthut@zoominternet.net eve..

Eastern Standard Time!

Shred! Selling your babies? I hope that everything's OK.

I think I remember seeing some pics of the Amputator shortly after you got it. Sexy sexy boards you've got there--too bad I blew my gear budget for the season already.

Oh yea..I know you know that the bombers don't come with it!!

All bases and edges are perfect.. they just would need a wax and a edge polish for some dark spots from sitting but they are all sharp!!

only issues are the standard cosmetic top sheet scuffs and dings from the lift line and binding marks..but not scuffed or dented just a ring mark.. The Virus took a small top sheet ding from a wanker..but not close to edge and it has been sealed see pic.

Shred

$500 plus $25 shipping to the lower 48.. $45 to Canadia.

I know what your thinking!! dont :nono:

post-186-141842217435_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842217438_thumb.jpg

post-186-14184221744_thumb.jpg

All bases and edges are perfect.. they just would need a wax and a edge polish for some dark spots from sitting but they are all sharp!!

only issues are the standard cosmetic top sheet scuffs and dings from the lift line and binding marks..but not scuffed or dented just a ring mark.. also you can see on the nose the blem when Donek was forming the nose..just a cosmetic blem...

this board new was $1075 just to give you an Idea..

Selling for $495 shipping is more due to the size $30 lower 48 and $50 to Canada.

post-186-141842217442_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842217443_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842217444_thumb.jpg

only issues are the standard cosmetic top sheet scuffs and dings from the lift line and binding marks..but not scuffed or dented just a ring mark..

This is the nose that had top sheet issue when forming the nose... thats what the krinkles are.. obviously from the pics you can see I rode it..its fine for my fat ass!

just not that pretty.I tried to hide it..but maybe someone out there would do better with it.

Make Resonable offer...

post-186-141842217447_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842217448_thumb.jpg

post-186-14184221745_thumb.jpg

Here are the specs Virus does not give a radius!! but its quite turny ..it is from race stock from this Lukas Gruener German Racer..

the others are all Custom Doneks..

One final note.. I plan to go put them on ebay by late tommorow or next if no takers...

give ya guys first dibs if ya want it..

If you want to make an offer of line.. see above for my email..

No offer to insane or too high!!! :biggthump

post-186-141842217452_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842217455_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842217457_thumb.jpg

gahhhh! i just spent all my new board funds on another pogo! not fair.

First you go and make everyone else's expensive boards look whimpy with your GrummReaper and now this? a marked down phantom... i didnt think those existed!:confused:

shred, just to note - you need to adjust your e-bay auction shipping. you state $30 in the text but $25 in the listing.

Damn I wish I had the scratch for that virus...beautiful board...but the gear budget is officially shot...new coiler on order and just found a powder board :D

Price on Phantom is $450 plus shipping, I really think thats reasonable for this board..so Im hard pressed to go lower..

The Amputator is a hard one to swallow..it was expensive, one of a kind ,,and rides awesome.. So if you want to make an offer let me know..I was trying to get it up on ebay for Half of what I paid..Which is Over $550

I will wait... in case a bomber person wants it.. or It may or may not go back for sale.. I hate to part but.. need $$$

My Loss is your gain.. :(