Note to New Members ×

Madd in Montana

Mellow Yellow

I've already got 2 nicks in the tail section, one was my fault the other was a Friggin' jib monkey kicking snow on his friend in line. Don't think anyone present in the lift line that day will forget that conversation..... :eek: I used some nail polish to cover both the nicks up and it works pretty good. I know I'm alittle over protective of my gear, but when you put as much effort into finding one of those damn things as I did (2 seasons of searching), I feel I gotta right to bitch. How's that 188 ride? I'm still looking for a 167 to add to the collection, my home mountain is pretty narrow and the 178 is a bit much sometimes. One of these years I'm going to make it to SES and we'll have to bust out the Burners and ride :D

Have fun,

Paul

Originally posted by Helmut Karvlow

I was violated in Montana! it is damp as hell, great edge hold,easy to throw around. the only thing you need to get used to is that flat nose plowing snow into your thighs and face when down in a carve. other then that, that thing friggen rips:D :D

Take out the part about flat nose and getting used to it, and you just described my stock 188 :)

I think the cold weather has returned to Montana.... fingers crossed.... yesterday the top half of the mountain (Snowbowl - in Missoula) was ok, but it was the first time in my 3 years there that I chose to download on the lower lift. UGH!!!! Well, last night when I went to bed the wind was blowing..... think we got some new weather comming in! This morning on my way into work there was some MAJOR snowfall. Hopefully things will improve quickly here!

Kathy