Note to New Members ×

Wtf13

west carven

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi west. I hope your summer is going well. Nice sticks. Im thinking WTF 2013 will be January 25-February 2. I think the N.I.C.E. changed bumping WTF a week. The news dates work well with me this year. I will be booking soon(Augest 31) too get the steller deal. Im just getting a count and looking at room options. I will update when i book.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Shred would post but it looks like I will have to break the news. Shred is not making the trip this year.

I know its close to the N.I.C.E but hopefully some Idaho carvers come. Kinpa,Ed ,Allie and get Big Canuck back this season. With the local carvers it will make for a good bunch.

Any new carvers welcome. Come enjoy no lines and great groom.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Kram, Im glad that you can come this year. How is everything after last years mishap?

Shred is going to SES so we won't see him this year.

Hi West you should buy Shred's board i can bring it out to you. I know its big ca$h. As far as WTF shirts go if people want one ill see what I can cume up with.

slopetool and I (why does proper grammer always seem so.... ummm... awkward???? I'm a snowboarder, dang it! guess proper grammer can wait!!!)

ME and slopetool will probably get up there at some point too!!!! my work gets in the way.... he tends to slack a lot in the winter (shhhhh, don't tell him I said that!!!!!) so he doesn't have that problem!

I'M GETTING NEW BOOTS!!!!!! yippeee.... and a couple new (well, new to me, at least) old boards to try out!!!! It certainly helps to know the right people.... (I love ya, honey!!!!)

It sure will be fun to return to the scene were we met a year ago on January 25th :1luvu: but personally, for me.... I hope for groom and not so much dang snow!

slopetool and I (why does proper grammer always seem so.... ummm... awkward???? I'm a snowboarder, dang it! guess proper grammer can wait!!!)

ME and slopetool will probably get up there at some point too!!!! my work gets in the way.... he tends to slack a lot in the winter (shhhhh, don't tell him I said that!!!!!) so he doesn't have that problem!

I'M GETTING NEW BOOTS!!!!!! yippeee.... and a couple new (well, new to me, at least) old boards to try out!!!! It certainly helps to know the right people.... (I love ya, honey!!!!)

It sure will be fun to return to the scene were we met a year ago on January 25th :1luvu: but personally, for me.... I hope for groom and not so much dang snow!

"Didn't happen without photos" :eplus2:

Oh right Bryan... I forgot, I don't exist! But really... What do you need pictures of? New boots? I do believe those will show up here this Saturday... And they are ladies boots! From a Whitefish local! And a picture of those new boots riding a new red HOT??? Will have to wait for snowfall to see that.... But it won't be long!

howdy all

on my way to work and looking at the big it was snow covered top to bottom.

all the runs were filled with snow. last night a front came thru and rained all

night here in town. today it was a nice cool day. here's a pic from big mtn site.

post-2158-141842372096_thumb.jpg

66 more days till big mtn opens, see you on the hill...

• 2 weeks later...

howdy all

just got back from a two week fishing trip in washington

on the grand ronde river. the numbers were down, but the

fish were alot larger this year. fall is in full swing and winter

is around the corner. should get some snow in the higher

elevation in the next few days.

post-2158-141842373331_thumb.jpg

got an older f2 157 speedcross on its way for the powder.

Nice fish, A! Hope he gave you a good run for your money ...

Looks like you're getting the same system we are tonight ... snowfall warnings for the Flathead Valley thru to Wednesday. Might be a nice early start to the season. It's falling nicely in Banff at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...