Note to New Members ×

Oxess Bx Hybrid 163!! arrived

Shred Gruumer

Its a 163 BX Competion Shape nose and tail.. but with the extra stiff ribs in the nose like the carving boards.

Its 23cm wide, 14.5scr, 53cm stance width, No set back on the insert placement.centered over the board. Made for 95kg..rider with Hardboots. the nose is slightly softer for initiation and gets stiffer as you work back on the board..

So thats the scoop..

RSS can't wait...

post-186-141842320037_thumb.jpg

boardo.. Its an additional inlays then pressed.

Lowrider.. Slight decambered nose , slight slight decambered tail

Since my 188 Monster and my previous 159 lunch tray are 23wide...narrow for typical softboot BX boards.. so I went with what I know and like.. I liked the 159 and Since there is no getting that back... I wanted to try a new approach.. Feels good.. good firm flex.. but feels good between the inserts so Im hoping the big 14.5scr will be tightened up a bit with some aggressive riding .. well aggresive for me...anyway..

RSS

I had a lot of off the line questions asked so Im going to answer them here.

Oxess was awesome to deal with.. the guy I dealt with was Marcel Brunner.. great guy .. answers email daily and is a pleasure to talk to..

No problem getting a custom.. you ask ... he will make.. you think it , he will make.. kinda like that other special company here..

Great turn around time..

Yes you will have to deal with the Euro.. but as that goes.. if your over in Europe the pricing is about the same for top notch boards here.. and the world is your imagination..so go for it..

Yea.. you have to deal with the exchange rate and shipping but it is what it is..until someone become the distributor..hmmm

Its good to see someone else make a custom.. I mean custom.. what ever you want and not keep charging you for every little thing, well thats what I found nice for a company thats making competative Olympic boards,,,,unlike that K work.try talking to them direct.. and make you what you want.. just my experience so don't bash me on that..

If you want something different.. at least you have a choice now... and as far as the euros go to US dollars its about the most competative... if you can say that but its pretty close... just do the math .. you know what I mean..

Bad ass cool looking board that you can get made to the way you want in every way..

Marcel is very interested in what we can think of.. trust me Im already thinking....

Just want to put out there that it was easy communication and dealing with Marcel and you should not be dissapointed if you want to go for it..

Feel free to email me if you want to PM me..

I think I addressed all the questions,,,

PS.. I work for no MAN!! I report to myself..:)

Right said Shred..

Thanks Shred.

Straight on photos with a solid color backdrop, high res would be great.

You did a nice job showing texture and shape.

Typically I try to provide a tip to tail straight on, top half, bottom half and

maybe a profile if it is unique.

Thanks, Bryan

post-198-141842321859_thumb.jpg

post-198-14184232186_thumb.jpg