Note to New Members ×

Rally at the Thunder Dome '09

dingbat

It's on!:biggthump

SUNDAY, FEB 22nd!

At Berkshire East Ski Area

Lifts open at 8:30 am (Or there about. Things are run pretty laid-back at this hill)

Full day pass is $35.

It will run the same as last year. I have started a list of names for the lift tickets below. Just reply to this thread that you are coming and I will add you to the list. When you arrive at the mountain, find customer service upstairs in the main lodge area, tell them you are there for the rally, and fork over your $35. You must have your name on the list to get the discount!!! Real name or forum name is fine.

The layout of the mountain is very simple making finding people easy, especialy if they are on gear that stands out. If you show up later in the morning, just hang by the main lift or do laps on Exhabition. You will run into someone soon enough. Otherwise, I will keep my radio on channel 4-4. No promises that I'll actualy hear anything though.

:ices_ange:eplus2::ices_ange:eplus2::ices_ange:eplus2::ices_ange:eplus2::ices_ange:eplus2::ices_ange:eplus2::ices_ange:eplus2::ices_ange:eplus2::ices_ange:eplus2::ices_ange:eplus2::ices_ange

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the List

Mark Bennett

Chris/*Ace*

Colin/cail

Dan Emery

Mark W/Scrap-Star

Bobby Buggs (will be there even though he doesn't know it yet)

Mrs. Bobby Buggs

Bobby Buggs Jr.

Dave ESPI

Matt/Tex1230

Shred Grumer

Alex Juhasz

Stephanie Juhasz

Paul Kobbe

Eric Whittelsey

GeoffV

Jeffery Day

Bob Jenney

John Guerini

Arthur Fryar

Greg Carreria

Liz

Kevin Schleicher

Kevin S

Marc Hall / SnowRider

I was trying to give you more lead time this year so you might make it. We all want to see the new Evil Sports Coiler in the mix.:eplus2:

Scrap-Star, Good to hear you'll be there!:biggthump

Mr. Whit, We'll get plenty of photos for you, but I doubt they'll have as many, how should I put it? ..... "Brazilians";) in them as your's. So have fun down there, and please, bring us back lots of photos.

Dave,

It is the last Sunday of Pres. week. So not technicaly Pres. week.;)

Things work out pretty well this way because the mountain rolls out it's best grooming and snow-making of the year during the week leading up to this Sunday. It's a travel day for most people. They may show up for a bit in the morning, but then thin right out as it approaches noon.

Qeequeg,

Glad to hear you're planning on making it. If it helps you at all, I could give you a ride at least one way, between the mountain and Greenfield, if not both ways.

Ill be comming over with Cail.

Ive never been to BKE, so im definately curious and Ill just call into work.... :freak3: which seems odd since I'm calling off to go snowboarding from a place I go to for um...... snowboarding .. LMAO.

:biggthump I'll have my soft and hard gear with me. Ill be on the Airwalk 167, and if I have not sold the 190 Ill bring it over if anyone is interested in it.

Jose, you are welcome to crash at my place and catch a greyhound from albany if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

haha, thnaks, but I've hung up the 190. A lot of other boards to ride before I end up broken in the middle of a glorious season so far on that beast.

Ill have my 167 with me. Its my present weapon of choice, and my softboots too ;) need to throw down some crispy lines with the soft gear too.

Sounds interesting, could one of you guys please post (I couldn't find it on their site) the actual address ? I'm 'guessing' it is 'close' to North Adams, which puts it about 240 miles / 4 1/2 hrs. from western NJ (08865). Is it by Charlemont, did some WW in that area a couple of times?

Thanks--jp1