Note to New Members ×

why a board is better than a woman

deeluxflow

no offense to the fairer sex, i am sure the same could be said about men, but this could be really funny, and i just wanted to see what people could come up with.

i'll start it off with a pretty bad one so here it is.

an alpine board's sole purpose for existing is to be rode hard and often.

all right, theres mine to start, lets see what you've got.

looks like you got the best of both worlds

myself I think that women and snowboards go together, riding with some wonderful woman is absolutley the best.

The last couple times I have been out on the hill I was having a blast with a girl at my side.

looks like you got the best of both worlds

myself I think that women and snowboards go together, riding with some wonderful woman is absolutley the best.

The last couple times I have been out on the hill I was having a blast with a girl at my side.

Wait...you mean the rest of you guys don't look over and see one of these clipped to your SO's feet?

post-111-141842209971_thumb.jpg

A Board is Better Because it's cheaper to own and use over it's lifetime. I could even buy a $1400 Virus board and it would still be a bargain. Women are very expensive.:biggthump Also my board won't argue with me or complain.

But on the other hand boards are usually cold and aren't very good in bed.:1luvu:

i saw that Trucker Lady stomp pad online...looks very cool, how does it work though? decently?

Pretty well, I think (though admittedly, I don't use it)...she has the same one on her other deck and wanted it again for the Donek.

I trimmed away the excess pad so it's just the outline of the body. If you do the same (use an exacto knife), you'll want to mount it in a similar orientation so that the legs are aligned with your foot...otherwise, they get twisted when you scrape to clear your boot.

joe...

Guest toddflyingdog

What if you have a beautiful wife who buys you snowboards, goes to work so you can ride, and hardly ever complains as long as she gets her turn to be riden too? :D

Dream on, I allready found her, and married her.

Oh yeah, if you bought from Bomber last year, she helped Michelle ship you your order... so yes she is perfect.

No, she won't complain when I am riding powder again tomorrow. :1luvu: