Note to New Members ×

World's LONGEST Snowboard on ebay!

Kirk

Well folks, we've seen the FASTEST one here...now we have the LONGEST :rolleyes:

Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Morrow-Mach-Forty-Four-Six-Snowboard_W0QQitemZ7204237937QQcategoryZ21250QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Look at the description!

Side-by-side, I'll bet it makes the 2 meter Tanker look like a little childs toy!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

damn that thing is ugly.

I vote that this rates alongside the Blacksnow mogul muncher, the K2 gyrator, the Lamar trickstick and the aggression asym with the massively shifted sidecut as the ugly board of all time.

But then again.... 446, it could be quite useful as a sled for an entire ski team.

So maybe is does not need @binding holes@ after all :-)

Over here we say...

I went to this trip to USA and picked up some exotic American diseases... a bad case of entitleitus (Mr Show, 1997)... etc.

We also say, man, that American food you have to be careful, it is so clean it can make you really sick. Be careful to wash all fruit in dirty water, and do not drink water from the tap. Both are likely to not have any bacteria, thus resulting in a bad stomach.

And of course we say.... man that weather over there, it is crazeeeeee innit. Days where the weather isn't even 30 degrees celcius?! It only rains a few centremeters at a time?! How do people live????!!!