Note to New Members ×

OT: Amazing game

Justin A.

Yeti/penguin game was better. For this game, there's no way to predict/aim at balloons, trampolines, etc., so it's really just digital slots - just a question of playing long enough to get lucky. Phooey.

And dammit, the best I could do was about 500. :)

Man, if you thought that is addictive, this one is the best one of these I've seen:

http://homepage.mac.com/pockyrevolution/nanaca_crash.html

Same idea, but the different colored girls do different things - the instructions are in japanese but you can learn pretty quick (green is stop, yellow and blue are boosts, purple blocks the next girl you hit, etc.), but you can actually affect the guy after the initial launch. If he is travelling upwards you can click the mouse to bounce him back down if your blue meter is filled up, so you can actually aim at specific things. And if you are travelling downwards you can click the mouse to bounce him back up (3 times), so you can avoid hitting the wrong person, too.

There are super combos, too - if you hit the right color person when the appropriate icon is lit up on "special" and click when "SPECIAL" shows up on the screen you get some crazy Street-Fighter style ultra mega super combo. Pretty funny.

edit -> hah, I just got one called "Type-C Parachute Death Sentence"! So Japanese :P