Note to New Members ×

WTB - Burton Torque 3 Strap Bindings

west carven

Thoughts on putting these things on a large powder board? I've got a 178 4807 that I'd been planning on riding with plates, but it might be interesting to try some three-strap bindings - I never got to try them back when Burton still made them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hope you are still out there. I was looking for an email but didn't see one. i guess I should have looked here first.

Yes they are like the one in the picture above. I just bought them off of ebay and will sell them for what I bought them for...$75.00. Let me know.

Seriously! Like I said, I just want what I put into them. Bought them off of ebay. Paid $75 with shipping. I'm not going to sell them to you for cheeper and take a loss just so you can get a good deal. I will rarely ride them and just thought I'd pass them along to you since you seem like you want them. You don't need to be a dick about it :mad:

I have a set of small-medium Torques.They must be one of the first releases of the Torque bindings.Black on black..and they only come with a three hole disc that is not the universal 3hole used by Burton today....Its an elongated chamfer pattern..I paid $50. on ebAY for them . whats the best offer? It will probably take about $20. to ship.They are in good shape though.I only have the 3hole discs for this binding.

• 5 years later...
Dude, this is just frickin annoying. have some respect for where you are (the website of a binding maker) and stop with the zombie bump spam.

If Ihad any input, you'd already be banned. You have contributed nothing other than to push your product.

I agree. Ease up. How many threads have you started on the same subject?? Those interested in your product got the message. Avoid the redundant posts, it is definitely going to start a negative backlash if you keep it up.