Note to New Members ×

Lower Mainland Carvers' Diaries, 2023/24

Jarcode

48 minutes ago, korc said:

Thank you for the insight.

Will have to look into the Cypress Ski school.  Seems best for both of us.  Well more me.  hehe.

Club. It's a completely different entity. 

You are welcome 🙂

Let the spring slush carving begin you can carve any snow

On 3/19/2024 at 11:17 AM, Sirui said:

is the carving season over? Even the alpine area of Whistler was slushy since the very morning. feels like time to bring out my freestyle sticks

• 2 weeks later...

It was a fun day, today. Fast, almost frozen snow in the am, a bit mushy in the pm. Run of the day: JJA, mogulled up. The Spectre excelled in the afternoon stuff. 

Edited by BlueB

My buddy Alex is officially a snowboarder now - can link the turns down the Easy Rider. Panorama was a bit more challenging, but he made it down in one piece 🙂

Thanks to Patrick and Luka for taking turns in keeeping company to us. Thanks to Rod for donating a snowboard. 

My teaching board today - Arbor koa Munoz. She's such a beauty! 

Yup, it was a lot longer pond and hard run-up with a carved corner. Lots of people didn't make it across. 4807 performed like a star, as usual. A sasquatch was spotted, too. Note to myself - dress more often like one - when random girls start asking for photos with you, you are doing something right 😉

Edited by BlueB
  • Haha 1

And finally done... Staff only closing day was a success, few hours of riding and BBQ 🙂 Snow was getting progressively slower through the day, but fun never the less. Nidecker Spectre was the ride of the day... 

Anyways, thanks everyone for the season, see you next year, if not for one last ride at Whistler, in May. 

Edited by BlueB