Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

michelle, my cousin lives in vegas. A local to another local -- are you interested? and when?

Thanks for the offer Lee, but I have to go for work and I need to be close to the convention center at Mandalay Bay. I usually stay at the Luxor because it's about 1/2 the price of Mandalay Bay, but this year all the prices in Vegas have shot up! I'm going to book at MGM, hopefully it's a nice place. Excaliber makes me want to puke for some reason. Smells funny.:barf:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but I have to go for work and I need to be close to the convention center at Mandalay Bay.

If it's on Fin, live it up in the Presidential Suite!!! Just as long as it doesn't result in an increase in the price of the TD3. In that case, it's the Holiday Inn for you girl!

Anyone know where I can get a cheap rate on a room in Vegas? I want to stay at the Luxor but the rates are outrageous. I've checked all my usual sites with no luck.

Shouldn't this read something like......"Hey anyone want to head to Vegas with me? Split a room, work the convention....."..

Remember this is Aisling's thread.....

Almost 60 degrees in the northeast.....I might as well be in Vegas:)

Happy New Year Michele!

Oooh! This is for the SIA show? How could I forget?
No problem, thanks for the offer anyway.

Looks like I have found some REASONABLE lodging at MGM, although still quite expensive for Vegas. The prices are triple from last year! Thanks for all the help!

• 2 weeks later...

lol you guys are too funny...

i've been taken out to lovely big expensive dinners, got the sweetest most romantic card for christmas... an excellent birthday present... i'm just holding my breath cause i've been hurt in the past so my walls are up a little bit... thats why i dont want to say too much, cause it could all fall apart and then i'd feel dumb LOL

staying positive though.! so far veryhappy

lol you guys are too funny...

i've been taken out to lovely big expensive dinners, got the sweetest most romantic card for christmas... an excellent birthday present... i'm just holding my breath cause i've been hurt in the past so my walls are up a little bit... thats why i dont want to say too much, cause it could all fall apart and then i'd feel dumb LOL

staying positive though.! so far veryhappy

Sounds like you've hit the jackpot Aisling. Enjoy!

But one for the guys - and girls too I guess. Just a hypothetical....

Has this mystery man set the bar too high too early? Big expensive dinners, sweet romantic christmas card, excellent birthday present (Happy Birthday Ais). Where does he go from here???

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds like you've hit the jackpot Aisling. Enjoy!

But one for the guys - and girls too I guess. Just a hypothetical....

Has this mystery man set the bar too high too early? Big expensive dinners, sweet romantic christmas card, excellent birthday present (Happy Birthday Ais). Where does he go from here???

I have to agree with Dan. My experience is that guys that come on really strong in the beginning want you to see the person they want to be, but can't pull it off in the end. Can you say "ISSUES"??? However, this doesn't have to be everyone, and it's a very high probability that Aisling's guy is not like this. It's just my HUGE walls showing themselves.....

So now I know what all you guys are thinking - "Can't treat a girl nice, because she thinks I have issues". Yep, damned if you do.....damned if you don't. Isn't that dating?? :rolleyes:

here's to jaded people. michelle you were right.

he's a lying, cheating dirtbag. shoulda known it was too good to be true.

i'm done. :barf:

Oh S***!!! Sorry to hear that. I guess those elderly married couples are on to something. Time to go snowboarding and renew the attitude girl...get on it!

:) :) :)