Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but I seem to think she would feel the same way. She said "i'm tired of dating a$$holes. you guys are all such sweethearts where can i meet a nice guy for once? " So I think that would mean she also doesn't hate men...... but now I am speaking for her.. sorry Aisling.

One of the girls in my office just asked the question: "Is there a term for women who hate men just because they are stupid???"

:freak3::freak3::freak3:

dunno what its like in Oz, but man...if you said "women are stupid" in the workplace here in the states you'd be fired, sued, and ostracized completely.

its better just to say "people are stupid" which many, many, many seem to be!

No, there was no expectation of political correctness. Here in Oz we are a bit too laid back to actually give a s**t.

And Hugh, how can you suggest we should lock this thread down???? :confused: What on earth would I do on slow days in the middle of summer here??? :confused:

I skipped to the last page and scrolled backwards to find out the "topic." Hmm. . . very OT. Don't know about man/woman/people bashing; all I know is a girl/woman/chic who boards is cool. :1luvu: Would love to find one who isn't my sister, mother, or cousin (they all board 'cause they are cool). ;)

since this thread won't go away, props to Allee for posting this almost a year ago:

An older woman will never wake you up in the middle of the night & ask you, "What are you thinking?" An older woman doesn't care what you think.

An older woman always carries a purse full of emergency supplies. Young women go hungry and bleed to death every time there's a natural disaster.

An older woman always carries a condom in her purse. A younger woman is still hoping the guy might have one on him.

An older woman is a cheaper date. A younger woman will cost you 12 beers, but an older woman will sleep with you after a cup of a herbal tea.

The older a woman gets, the stronger her libido gets and the older a man gets, the weaker his libido gets... which is why nature intended young guys to go out with older women and young women to go out with older men. (this one ain't always true - wink, wink )

An older woman can wear bright red lipstick during the day without looking like she just had an adventure inside a jam jar. This is not true of younger women or drag queens.

Older women can run faster because they're always wearing sensible shoes.

An older woman is into free sex! An older woman is almost always already attached to someone, so there's no need to develop a phobia about committing to her. The last thing she needs in her life is another clingy, whiny, dependent man! (child)

Older women are more honest. An older woman will tell you that you are an ******* if you're acting like one. A young woman will say nothing, just in case it means you might break up with her. An older woman puts herself on a pedestal.

An older woman will never get pregnant and then suddenly demand that the two of you get married. In fact, if you impregnate an older woman, you will probably be the last to know...

Older women have jobs with dental plans. Younger women can't help you when your teeth get knocked out carving.

An older woman will never accuse you of "using her." She's using you.

Older women take charge of the situation. An older woman will call you up and ask you for a date. A younger woman will wait forever, by the phone, for you to call...

Older women know how to cook. Young women know how to dial Pizza Hut Take out.

An older woman will introduce you to all of her girlfriends. A younger woman will avoid her girlfriends when she's with you, in case you get any ideas...

Older women are psychic. You never have to confess to having an affair, because somehow they always know.

Older women often own an interesting collection of lingerie that they have acquired from admirers over the years. Young women often don't wear underpants at all, thus practically eliminating all possibility of a strip-tease.

Older women know what Kegel exercises are.

An older woman will agree to go to McDonald's with you for a meal. Younger women are too nervous to eat anything in front of somebody that they might possibly boff later.

Older women are dignified. They are beyond having a screaming match with you in the middle of the night in a public park. (Really? I missed that one.)

Older women are experienced. They understand that sometimes, after 12 beers, a boy just can't get it up. A younger woman may need some time to grasp this fact.

An older woman has lots of girlfriends... and most of them will want to boff you too.

An older woman will always meet the minimum height requirement to go on an amusement ride.

An older woman will never accuse you of stealing the best years of her youth because chances are someone else has stolen them first.

:p :p

Whoa, Flounder throwing it out there with only ten posts to his credit, nothing like making a grand entrance!!

HOld on here, let me get my chair, some pork rinds and beer, I am sitting back and watchin this one, its gonna be good!

I just made myself and big bowl of popcorn and going to do the same thing...

Typical woman - asking questions you don't want answers to. You came here looking for advice, so I'm givin' it to you straight. I didn't call you a tramp, I called your tatoo a tramp-stamp because that's what it is. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tramp+stamp. Maybe you didn't realize that when you got it. How is it working for you? Nice guys generally aren't interested in introducing chicks with tramp-stamps to their mother, which is what nice guys generally do before they'll consider getting serious with you<SUP>1</SUP>. Don't get me wrong, nice guys are interested in admiring your tramp-stamp from the proper, intended perspective (wink), but don't expect anything lasting. Nice guys generally on ly get real serious with women they think they could potentially marry. Nice guys generally want to marry women they think will be good mothers for their children. And we sure as sh!t don't want to see tramp-stamps on our daughters.

<SUP>1</SUP>source: Dr. Phil

I second Aisling on this one. What are you?? Are you married? Probably because your MOM hasn't approved anyone good enough for her sweet angel nicknamed FLOUNDER.

What's up with "Typical Women"? Typical man - putting other people down and placing judgement just to make yourself feel better.

FYI, if you are believing what you read on Urban legends it's a wonder you are still single. Why don't you get a book of the "Rules" also??? Tatoos have different meanings to everyone.

Look out Flounder, because right now you are in a glass house throwing stones.

I just want to say thank you to all those who participated in this thread - very entertaining. I see the end of this thread in the very near future.

A single tear wells up out of nostalgia as "every rose has a thorn" (bon jovi) plays far off in the back of my head...

...Goodbye big bomber thread, we had some good times. I suppose there are other fish in the sea, so to speak. It's going to be hard - I'll just need a little time to adjust not having you around.

I suppose I could just start flaming someone on another thread for no reason whatsoever in the hope that it grows to an immense size like this one. It wouldn't be the same. Goodbye forever.

:lurk:

A single tear wells up out of nostalgia as "every rose has a thorn" (bon jovi) plays far off in the back of my head...

:lurk:

BON JOVI ! Poison wrote that song ! C'mon Erik :smashfrea This thread will never die :argue: Was it something I said or something I did

Did my words not come out right

Though I tried not to hurt you

Though I tried

But I guess that’s why they say

Chorus:

Every rose has it’s thorn

Just like every night has it’s dawn

Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song

Every rose has it’s thorn

Yeah it does :sleep:

Flounder...you've just breezed by me in the "blunt *******" department. While in all honesty some might agree with you, the question is what gives you the right to say hurtful things to someone?

I cant remember where aislings ink was...if its on her breast, I would find it distasteful as well, but...calling it a tramp stamp implies that she is a tramp/slut/whore whatever and you have NO right to imply that whatsoever, nor any basis.

there are certain directions that society has headed in that very few people bother to think of the implications anymore...but it could just be bad assumptions.

I dunno...around my area we call the lower back tats stripper tats because, well, it is genuinely mostly strippers and slutty girls that have them. MOSTLY...

point is, while I see your point...come on, man...find a better way to say it, and reserve any judgement you might have for people you actually know?