Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

skipuppy is about.. 19? i know you said you were young but i can't remember the age.... that explains a lot about the way you look at boys. at around age 19 or so.... every woman on the face of the planet... is evil.

just letting you guys know. ;)

to answer Michelle's question i would NEVER and have NEVER intentionally hurt someone i cared about. and i will agree with you that the holidays blow... especially when someone you trusted turns out to be a world class backstabbing $^^%$#^$#@$#@%$.

*ahem*

Merry Christmas everyone

LOL

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

skipuppy is about.. 19? i know you said you were young but i can't remember the age.... that explains a lot about the way you look at boys. at around age 19 or so.... every woman on the face of the planet... is evil.

just letting you guys know. ;)

I would not disagree with you one bit!! My guy friends admit that I am evil. They say I am the devil under the guise of an angel. Works for me :eplus2:

(got the right age ball park too!)

Don't worry, you seem like a smart girl so, once again, I am just stirring (seems to be a favorite pastime of mine).

As I say to some of the kids I coach when they complain about school, "there are a lot of dumb athletes in the world".

Good luck. Hope you blitz! :biggthump

to answer Michelle's question i would NEVER and have NEVER intentionally hurt someone i cared about. and i will agree with you that the holidays blow... especially when someone you trusted turns out to be a world class backstabbing $^^%$#^$#@$#@%$.

*ahem*

Merry Christmas everyone

LOL

Aisling, I think you and I are on the same page for this one. I feel bad if I don't say hello to the checker at the grocery store! I could never hurt someone purposely that I cared about - it's just not in my nature. I don't understand how people can do it and walk around feeling good about themselves in this world. People with different morals - back to skipuppy's subject about evil in disguise.....

YEP, Happy Holidays??? :confused:

Now I know why there are Gay men!! after reading all this it just makes you want to pound a rail road spike in your head!!!

Man O live!

Guts or Balls?

We've all heard about people having guts or balls.

But do you really know the difference between them?

In an effort to keep you informed, the definition

for each is listed below ...

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out

with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a

broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still

cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with

the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on

your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and

having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject.

A woman gets home, screeches her car into the driveway, runs into the house,

slams the door and shouts at the top of her lungs, "Honey, pack your bags. I

won the lottery!"

The husband says, "Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain

stuff?"

"Doesn't matter," she says. "Just get the **** out!"

I defintly left dating alone for at least freshmen year. Everytime I get into a relationship, I lose touch with my regular friends. Freshmen year is all about having fun, so thats what i'm doing. No long term girls for me for a while:):biggthump

It's funny that this comes up... My 3 roomates at school all have acquired a significant other within the past 2 months... Basically I am the only one that has a social life anymore it seems :smashfrea

It really makes me seem about 50x worse of a partier than I really am :eek::ices_ange

I agree with Noah. My new plan is to get involved with somebody who doesn't go to my school and is very busy academically. This way I am able to maintain my social life at my school and go and spend good times with the other. I might even mix the two up every now and then. Definitely not mutually exclusive.

^^^^^^^^^I wonder if that is the drugs talking.