Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Skipuppy, that sounds desperate! :( I'm sorry to hear you are sick and in bed. As for the alone part, it's not that much fun being sick in bed with company, in my experience! And at least you are young yet, and have a long way to go before you become a desperate, bitter old hag like me. :eplus2: Oh wait, I almost forgot - I have a great life! :1luvu: I live with the best dog in the whole world! I do all kinds of fun things of my own choosing! I live near family members who love me! So I'm still kissing toads - at least some of them are quite entertaining!

Hope you're back on your skis in super hero form again soon!

to answer a question Lindsay and I discussed the other night (about a friend) -

how long does one have wait from meeting someone, until sleeping with them?

what effect does length of time since last break up does this have?

ie: 4 weeks after a breakup with a long term relationship, a friend is sleeping with someone she just met 3 weeks previous. of course, she was telling us for months it was ovewr, but that he didn;t truly believe it...

to answer a question Lindsay and I discussed the other night (about a friend) -

how long does one have wait from meeting someone, until sleeping with them?

what effect does length of time since last break up does this have?

ie: 4 weeks after a breakup with a long term relationship, a friend is sleeping with someone she just met 3 weeks previous. of course, she was telling us for months it was ovewr, but that he didn;t truly believe it...

soo... she met this guy a week after breaking things off with her ex? sounds like a rebound and waaaay too soon.

Are you kiddin me? Chicks are the insane ones. I swear, every one I've dated, or come close to dating has been a little wierd in the noggin. Some more than others... Man, even the chick I've been goin after lately is probably certifiable... Man... What does that say about me?:smashfrea

Hey Pebu any girl who would sleep with me or you would have to be cerifiable.

Don't ya think?

Besides girls have all that extra plumbing to deal with. If I had my head and that to deal with I would probably be in the loony bin by now.

Loving all you girls.

Here are mine. God Bless 'em they put up with me. Sorry if you saw this on another thread, been working too much and missing my fam.

post-805-14184224912_thumb.jpg

Hey Pebu any girl who would sleep with me or you would have to be cerifiable.

Don't ya think?

Ouch. My pride...

Maybe somehow my subconscious knew this from the beginning and that's why I always end up chasing the crazies...

I think we've made some real progress.

Same time next week, Doc?

I'm sure glad this thread is around.

Ouch. My pride...

Maybe somehow my subconscious knew this from the beginning and that's why I always end up chasing the crazies...

I think we've made some real progress.

Same time next week, Doc?

I'm sure glad this thread is around.

Just so's you know I put myself first there. My wife is nucking futs. I mean look who she chose out of all the guys out there. ;)

Skipup, you are never alone when you have the Waaaaayyyyy OT thread and all of us!!!

Oh wait, I almost forgot - I have a great life! :1luvu: I live with the best dog in the whole world! I do all kinds of fun things of my own choosing! I live near family members who love me! So I'm still kissing toads - at least some of them are quite entertaining!

Michelle, I think this could possibly apply for you too???

Michelle, I think this could possibly apply for you too???
Definitely applies to me, it's just the toads here are waaaaaaayyyy not worth it.

I bought this book http://www.therulesbook.com/ for my gf as a joke. What a great laugh we had! If we followed these rules we'd be single the rest of our lives, or marry someone named Biff or Thornton or something. (no offense to any guys out there with these names :))

Men are obsolete...why would anyone want to date 'em?

I thank my lucky stars that I'm straight, every time I have to deal with one of these geniuses.

Do what I do, date women.

Men will be old news to this species, in a couple millenia.

Parthenogenesis will render the Y chromosone passe

............It's true fella, we're yesterday's news.....better watch our collective step........:D.

:lol: LOL. Would be great if I was gay, but unfortunately I'm not.

craziness is an equal opportunity defect. i'm sure if i were gay i'd prolly be complaining about some crazy chick

no one escapes!!:smashfrea

Check out "The L Word" - I've been watchin' it with the wife. it's no Dexter or Californication but worth watching:cool:

Definitely applies to me, it's just the toads here are waaaaaaayyyy not worth it.

I bought this book http://www.therulesbook.com/ for my gf as a joke. What a great laugh we had! If we followed these rules we'd be single the rest of our lives, or marry someone named Biff or Thornton or something. (no offense to any guys out there with these names :))

There is a great laugh of a book out there called "The Game" by Neil Strauss. It's all about the secret society of pick up artists.

My brother bought it when he was visiting and we caught him actually taking notes...but I read it and it's pretty funny. Still, some of the lines and concepts actually work, and they would probably work just as well for girls as for guys.

• 2 weeks later...